Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Gentlemen: Shake or wipe?

Shake or Wipe

• Total voters
This reminds me of a scene in an Adam Sandler movie where the washroom attendant guy tells him "just remember, u shake it more than twice, ur playing with it".

I only use toilet paper for a morning wood piss. When u have to stand like a metre back from the toilet n force ur thing down to get the best trajectory. But when ur a metre back u gotta gradually tip toe towards the toilet as the stream pressure lessens otherwise ur pissing all over the floor. I know ppl r thinking "just wait til it's soft" but sometimes u really gotta fuckin go. When I do stiff dick pisses without pissing on the floor or the seat I'm like "skills".

Lmao at thinking wiping your dick matters after taking a piss.

If you leaking you need to go get checked ASAP

Y'all need to learn to pump your gooch. Ever since I started, I've literally never had to shake in years and could literally get away with dabbing the excess with like a stamp sized piece of tissue.

Next time you go pee, just gently press your taint one or two times, when you're done and you'll get of the excess out. No more shaking, or multiple wipes needed. You can tuck your joint back with zero fear of spillage from this day forth.

Just a few drops but it feel childish af to let piss run down my leg
Have you considered peeing sitting down? That's what I do. Haven't had dried piss spots on my undies in years.

also... from the old IC, someone called the drops of piss that end up underwear "peepee dots" hahahahhahahahahahh I still use it to this day, and every time I use it I get looked at like a complete moron.

I just tried to be a dick dabber but that shit ain't feel right and a piece of tissue got stuck on my joint. Do y'all dab in the pee hole?
That's how you know none of these women have dicks, cuz if they did theyd know how tissue sticks to the tip of wet dicks.

Back