Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Gentlemen: Shake or wipe?

Shake or Wipe

• Total voters
I shake and then wipe. One time at work I used the urinal and since there's no TP i just had to put my junk away like a heathen and wash my hands. Got to my desk and realized I had a little dribble spot on my damn pants. I had to skip a meeting because I wasn't trying to stand up until that shit dried.

After that it was strictly the stall for me.
I belive it was Combat Jack (RIP) who referred to that "dribble" as a squirtle. lol

Y'all need to learn to pump your gooch. Ever since I started, I've literally never had to shake in years and could literally get away with dabbing the excess with like a stamp sized piece of tissue.

Next time you go pee, just gently press your taint one or two times, when you're done and you'll get of the excess out. No more shaking, or multiple wipes needed. You can tuck your joint back with zero fear of spillage from this day forth.

I'm amazed, although I shouldn't be, at dudes out here ONLY shaking after pissing.

What if your lady/wife wants give you head while you're driving?

That dingaling should always be clean and sloppy toppy ready!

No one wants to smell the faint scent o' urine

Nobody wants to taste pee (unless she's into that)

But you should just want a pristine penis (and balls) at all times

Ughh boys are nasty...walkin around smelling like pee

Ehh some women out here want their ass ate and have the audacity to have dingleberries.

potato potato

Y'all need to learn to pump your gooch. Ever since I started, I've literally never had to shake in years and could literally get away with dabbing the excess with like a stamp sized piece of tissue.

Next time you go pee, just gently press your taint one or two times, when you're done and you'll get of the excess out. No more shaking, or multiple wipes needed. You can tuck your joint back with zero fear of spillage from this day forth.

this mans out here fingering himself in public restrooms.

Fuck am I gunna start massaging my taint in a public toilet.

How you doing this at a urinal though

I almost shit my knickers @ pump your gooch!!!

tenor.gif

To be completely clear, I'm talking about the area right behind your ballsack people, nowhere near your asshole, lol.

Back