Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Gentlemen: Shake or wipe?

Shake or Wipe

• Total voters
tenor.gif

To be completely clear, I'm talking about the area right behind your ballsack people, nowhere near your asshole, lol.
No way to clean it up we all know what you talking about. But you just opened up pandora box.

Y'all need to learn to pump your gooch. Ever since I started, I've literally never had to shake in years and could literally get away with dabbing the excess with like a stamp sized piece of tissue.

Next time you go pee, just gently press your taint one or two times, when you're done and you'll get of the excess out. No more shaking, or multiple wipes needed. You can tuck your joint back with zero fear of spillage from this day forth.
Lmaoooooooooo ?????

both men and women have the capacity to be nasty as fuck.

dunno if you mess with both sexes but I bet you’ve never took a pair of trousers off a potential partner and had to bear the smell of musty trout on a summers day.
I'm aware of that. My reaction was about the audacity of ANYBODY wanting their ass eaten and they have dingleberries. I mean even if the person is a nasty ass garbage pail kid, the one time they might wanna touch some soap and water is before doing anything sexual, I'd think.

And no I do TF NOT mess with both sexes.

Strictly dickly, phuckyouverymuch.

so sum of yall never use the urinal, always go in the stall?

but to answer the question

I shake, then wipe... on my boxers as I walk... tf

:pause:

Back