Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gangsta Boo Passes Away

This almost exactly how my cousin died late Christmas night. Had dinner with his fam and went out for a run.. just to be allegedly given some fentanyl. That shit ain’t no fuckin joke I hope that’s not why she died but damn.

My homeboy dad passed like that

Daum RIP Gangsta Boo, she had serious bars.... What sh!t way to star the New Year smh

I remember cutting out THAT pink promo picture out of The Source or XXL and putting on my wall as a teenager!!!

Wild that 3 members have died at such a young age

View attachment 988958
Not really… I mean, we all feel empathy for her, her family, and the people who cared about her. Same time, …they didn’t really promote or live the type of lives that takes you to old age. Let’s be real…only way we learn from these deaths is that we be real. It ain’t too soon, it’s about on time.

"Hi game, its a shame. Click up on you niggas mane..."

Not sure what song that is from. But i kno its a boo line i heard 1,000 x. Her flow was FLAWLESS. always on point.

RIP Memphis rap/hip hop legend

If it was fentanyl that killed her I have to understand how some hustlers be like "I know how I can make more money,by killing my customers?

If it was fentanyl that killed her I have to understand how some hustlers be like "I know how I can make more money,by killing my customers?

The drug gm is wierd.

I dont think they are killin their customers on purpose.

Maybe they jus wanna make their shit stronger n they put in too much fentanyl in.

but idk. I stopped smoking weed over 10 years ago

So her brother OD’ed first, recovered and then boo took the drug? Im little confused by story.

The drug gm is wierd.

I dont think they are killin their customers on purpose.

Maybe they jus wanna make their shit stronger n they put in too much fentanyl in.

but idk. I stopped smoking weed over 10 years ago
I doubt it came from weed.

I heard about a case of it being on weed but usually it's in coke and pills.

I don't think it's on purpose but if they put it in or get it knowing it's in there they're playing a deadly game

Back