Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gangsta Boo Passes Away

RIP
lMwTqw.gif
That’s Lachat fam

4:53 PM PT -- Sources connected to Gangsta Boo tell TMZ ... the rapper's death appears to be drug-related. We're told Gangsta was with her brother last night at a local concert in Memphis, and that her sibling started to overdose sometime in the night ... requiring hospitalization.

While he ended up being okay, our sources tell us that people familiar with Gangsta Boo's death scene insist narcotics were found on her person and that a fentanyl-laced substance is believed to be at play. We're told the police are launching an official investigation.

An autopsy obviously needs to be done as well to see what the cause of death is.

My favorite member of the group and then project pat.

Due to my youtube algorithm, I hear a 3 6 mafia song at least once a day if I have it on shuffle

I loved how she came in one "who run it".
Became a fan of them in 8th grade.

4:53 PM PT -- Sources connected to Gangsta Boo tell TMZ ... the rapper's death appears to be drug-related. We're told Gangsta was with her brother last night at a local concert in Memphis, and that her sibling started to overdose sometime in the night ... requiring hospitalization.

While he ended up being okay, our sources tell us that people familiar with Gangsta Boo's death scene insist narcotics were found on her person and that a fentanyl-laced substance is believed to be at play. We're told the police are launching an official investigation.

An autopsy obviously needs to be done as well to see what the cause of death is.
Hmm..fentanyl has made it so it’s really hard to partake in drug use with the vast amounts that’s in the country now

Gotta leave that shit alone

sad and unfortunate especially on New Year’s Day

This almost exactly how my cousin died late Christmas night. Had dinner with his fam and went out for a run.. just to be allegedly given some fentanyl. That shit ain’t no fuckin joke I hope that’s not why she died but damn.

smh

kinda figured

wouldn't be surprised if Big Scarr's death is loosely related from the standpoint of a bad batch pills/coke cut w/ fent goin around in Memphis

Back