Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gangsta Boo Passes Away

This the one time Paul being a douche while trying to make a point. Why you telling folks there would only be 5 people at her funeral if it wasnt for him. Thats some sucka shit to say tbh because why?? And getting off his accomplishments by letting us know he made her hooks and beats when that shit aint even something that needed to be brought up. Sounds more like he undermining what she did while trying to defend why he aint go.

RIP to Boo.

MC Mack even posted about this on TikTok. I'll always have my own suspicion it could be jab-related tho.

The former Three 6 Mafia rapper (born Lola Mitchell) died of an accidental overdose, according to local news reports.

According to Memphis news reports, former Three 6 Mafia rapper Gangsta Boo‘s cause of death was an accidental overdose.

The rapper (born Lola Mitchell) — who was found dead at age 43 on New Year’s Day at her home in Memphis — overdosed on fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol (alcohol), according to an autopsy report seen by NBC’s Action News 5 and Fox 13 on Wednesday (June 14).

So the coke was cut with fentanyl?

That’s unfortunate..

Prolly a speedball. Same shit that killed Jim Belushi and Chris Farley: Coke mixed with heroin. It's an insanely more intense version of alcohol mixed with red bull or what the original 4Loko/Sparks/Joose trio was. You got the super stimulant effects of coke and the depressing effect of heroin so you're high as shit but can't really tell. Same thing as 4Loko but far, far, far worse. These days they been using fentanyl in place of actual heroin.

Fentanyl scary as fuck man my cousin last year lost his life just like that over that shit. My wife tryin to be an EMT & encountering that shit on the streets is one of her biggest fears.

It's a local rapper from my hometown that got arrested along with his girlfriend because their baby got a hold of fentanyl and it killed the baby on contact. I think he sold pills too. The laws gon fry them

Back