Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gangsta Boo Passes Away

So she was 17 when tear da club up 97 came out had no idea they were that young when they came out...

R.i.p
Smoked Out, Loced Out came out in 94 and Mystic Stylez dropped in 95. She been dropping tracks since she was like 15yrs old. That’s part of her legend down here, she was young young and nobody could fuck with her.

Damn this fucked my day up man. So fucking sad. I used to always want Boo and Marvelous that was down with C-Bo to do something together that would’ve been dope

For people who don't know, there is a lethal amount of heroin (about 30mg) vs a lethal amount of fentanyl (about 3mg) that can kill an avg sized male.

View attachment 989302

I'm not sure what she took or what she was on but just spreading awareness as to why this is so dangerous.

RIP

Nigga i seen dat shit on the news, or 60 minutes. fentanyl aint nuthin to fuck w

Last edited:
She was one of my 90's crush.
I told her on IG and she liked my comment.
Shit is sad, caught me off guard while watching football.
R.I.P. Boo

what’s crazy is that earlier in like November, a cool dude named Jesse the chef died outta no where. He was from Memphis but was blowin up over in LA on some chef/weed/influencer type shit. Him and Gangsta Boo would go back and forth on twitter all the time, cuz they were mad cool. Damn…both gone now.

RIP

Back