Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Random question

Are there any video game engines you like or hate?

I don’t hate the unreal engine, but damn that shit was used all x360/ ps3 and x1/ps4 era like crazy

Random question

Are there any video game engines you like or hate?

I don’t hate the unreal engine, but damn that shit was used all x360/ ps3 and x1/ps4 era like crazy
I’m not that versed in game engines but I know EA keeps using frostbite for madden when it’s ideally best used for FPS games and it drives me insane lol but considering it’s their engine it makes sense

I’m a fan of RAGE which is rockstar’s engine

What they do with it and how they program NPCs and random things I’m a fan of and not many games duplicate it if at all

I’m not that versed in game engines but I know EA keeps using frostbite for madden when it’s ideally best used for FPS games and it drives me insane lol but considering it’s their engine it makes sense

I’m a fan of RAGE which is rockstar’s engine

What they do with it and how they program NPCs and random things I’m a fan of and not many games duplicate it if at all
Capcom has been using their own RE ENGINE since Resident Evil one (the updated one). That is why the street fighter characters look real and cartoonish at the same time

Yeah it’s almost September

$1 Xbox live is ending

The $10 - $14 one month trial is ending, going to be 2 weeks instead

The Xbox game pass is going to just raise up to $1 higher

They spent billions buying all those companies and they want their money back.

I ain’t even thinking about Starfield

Back