Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Fight night was ass

I appreciate the attempt at a story mode, but it was too linear and ham fisted

I can't recall what I would deem the best fight night, but they were pretty decent before the story mode addition.

Also, online was ass because all niggas wanted to do was fight with Tyson and throw haymakers all round every round. Fuck that lol

Ive noticed EA be trying to force stories in their sports games. Like with Madden you had to be a QB. Nobody plays My Player and has to be forced into a position. Thats so lame

Ive noticed EA be trying to force stories in their sports games. Like with Madden you had to be a QB. Nobody plays My Player and has to be forced into a position. Thats so lame
the problem with EA is that they no longer innovate

they have so much money, they just take other people's ideas

for instance. Take Two, made, imo, the BEST two football games EVER

ESPN2k5 and APF 2k8

EA, gets the NFL to make them the exclusive maker of NFL games. There have been companies that wanted to make football games, but b/c people are so brainwashed and have to have REAL nfl teams, those games wont sell. I thought you could just get the NFLPA license and at least have the real players, but apparently, no one wants to play with the Dallas Westerns.

Or, you look at how 2k did with MyPlayer, and how it started off as just a separate piece of dlc, and look how its blossomed into its own mode

EA, doing what EA does...decides "hey...all of our games need some sort of story line now"...but they just half ass it

EA is a classic example of why monopolies are bad for the consumer, mfs take away a feature/mode only to sell it back to you in a new package a few years later.

what did 2k do? lol

i legit dont know as i try to stick to buying every other years release
How atrocious 2k17 has been and they've pretty much forced you to use real money for all in game purchases.

How atrocious 2k17 has been and they've pretty much forced you to use real money for all in game purchases.

well that is the way the industry is headed...have you heard of loot boxes?

GTA 5 made a KILLING with those shark cards and the industry took notice

in Take 2's defense, ALL of their DLC has been free so maybe they were onto something.

But the grinding shit in 2k is woat...i just stick to My GM

Yo I heard Mayweather is trying to create his own boxing game this true??? Personally Ive always loved boxing games, and think weve needed another for years...

@AP21
giphy.gif

Back