Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

i ask b/c my sister was a tester for EA for a brief period and the stuff she told me was laughable lol

these people know they have to release a game no matter what. its going to be riddled with bugs and the fact that they can do OTA updates to the game makes the devs have to compromise or prioritize certain things b/c they know they can just tune it later

i ask b/c my sister was a tester for EA for a brief period and the stuff she told me was laughable lol

these people know they have to release a game no matter what. its going to be riddled with bugs and the fact that they can do OTA updates to the game makes the devs have to compromise or prioritize certain things b/c they know they can just tune it later
That's true, but the even the first ufc game ea made as poor as it was as a mma sim, it still functioned properly as a game. There were very few if any game breaking bugs.

man, idk what game you talking about, or let me say, i played the demo and i wasnt impressed enough to buy at full price

then, i think the price drop came fast af, so that tells you that the majority of people werent feeling it

I liked the OG one by THQ...i thought EA buying it would've helped, but it just became button mashing spam

thats not a fault of EA, but rather the type of people that this game attracts

man, idk what game you talking about, or let me say, i played the demo and i wasnt impressed enough to buy at full price

then, i think the price drop came fast af, so that tells you that the majority of people werent feeling it

I liked the OG one by THQ...i thought EA buying it would've helped, but it just became button mashing spam

thats not a fault of EA, but rather the type of people that this game attracts
You played the demo and not the full game? Did you at least try the 2nd one? Like I said the first game was a bad mma sim, it was basically rock em sock em robots with a ufc skin. But the 2nd game is a huge improvement, especially for a new dev team with no experience making an mma game.

nah man...i just dont have the patience anymore for games like that

while i love 2k, the grind of the myplayer has damn near ruined that mode for me. The real action is in MyGm or MyLeague or whatever they are calling it now.

You could become one of the goats under my totelage b, I believe in you ap
aye man

i just wanna play dress up with my soldiers in xcom2

i just wanna build a city and economy in cities:skylines

I just wanna reform prisoners in prison architect

I just wanna build a fire theme park in Planet Coaster

see where im going with this? lol

aye man

i just wanna play dress up with my soldiers in xcom2

i just wanna build a city and economy in cities:skylines

I just wanna reform prisoners in prison architect

I just wanna build a fire theme park in Planet Coaster

see where im going with this? lol
Lol alright man, I'ma leave you to your rts sims

Fight night was ass

I appreciate the attempt at a story mode, but it was too linear and ham fisted

I can't recall what I would deem the best fight night, but they were pretty decent before the story mode addition.

Also, online was ass because all niggas wanted to do was fight with Tyson and throw haymakers all round every round. Fuck that lol

Back