Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

Told told you....

How'd you like it?

I'm not as big a gamer as I used to be. But that's one I can't wait for.
Lol you was right :)

I loved it. The story was really good, made me wanna read Fables.

I can't wait for the next one. Im just sad I'll never really know what really happened and who did what to who exactly, so I hope the next game has a more definitive guilty party and that the magic isn't quite so magical.

Im good, sitting in my car waiting for work to start, lol..

...and who dis? Lol, that you AP?

Whomever you are, how have you been?

yea hon..its me

waiting on goldie to change my name back...i've served my week lol

glad to see you post. Hope all is well

Lmao!!

Some of the name changes are golden. Dashiki had me cracking up.. I see why you want your old name back though.

You not that emotional lol

you cant tell these nigs that

anything that goes against that macho mindset automatically gets you labeled as emotional

thanks @MoeW, for keeping this thread alive

i'ma start back posting in here soon. Is it just me or there isnt a lot of gaming news these days?

I saw GTA is NOT releasing any single player DLC...was kinda bummed, but its evident they are gonna milk this online stuff for as long as they can

thanks @MoeW, for keeping this thread alive

i'ma start back posting in here soon. Is it just me or there isnt a lot of gaming news these days?

I saw GTA is NOT releasing any single player DLC...was kinda bummed, but its evident they are gonna milk this online stuff for as long as they can

Yeah, gaming news has been kinda slow.

I'm not surprised about Rockstar not releasing any single player dlc for GTA, GTA online is making them a ton of money.

man im sure this gon be filled with bugs too

pass on the button mashing games

did they fly you out?

serious question

those dudes dont implement community feedback like that

did they fly you out?

serious question

those dudes dont implement community feedback like that
No, but there's a forum where we talk directly to the devs and give them feedback, in fact there's a beta later this month (game is out feb 2-3) for more feedback.

we having a real convo right now

so keep that in mind

how much different do you really think beta code is from the actual code that gets released?

we having a real convo right now

so keep that in mind

how much different do you really think beta code is from the actual code that gets released?
Tbh, it'll probably be very close to the final product (they do balance updates for the first year and a 1/2 of the game though), there might be some changes in how certain things effect stamina or damage like takedowns, overhand strikes, kicks, submissions, sways etc. But as far as say animations and mechanics, it'll be very similar to the final product.

Back