Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pnwtcv50I01rn1906o6_1280.png

Man its gonna be some unexpected deaths in House Stark but we'll be standing tall in the end.

I feel sorry for the unsullied

I think they're gonna get slaughtered

Are they even used to cold weather?They never saw the dead before.

I feel sorry for the unsullied

I think they're gonna get slaughtered

Are they even used to cold weather?They never saw the dead before.
Dothraki too. Them niggas fight damn near naked

EDIT: I'm not agreeing they'll get slaughtered I'm agreeing they're not used to that climate lol.

But then again only a few of them have lived through a winter so none of them are ready really...

Last edited:
Man fuck the hound. I'm holding him personally responsible for viserion death. I hope zombie mountain fuck him up

tenor.gif

And y’all gotta do an @ rollcall when major shit drop. I ain’t been in here in weeks and just so happened to check the thread today and see a new trailer dropped

And y’all wasnt even gon say nothin
2331F6A1-E2BD-4E45-9683-B537AC74DCA5.png

I didnt know the trailer dropped!

And @Loch121 everything you post should be spoilered. Dont think I forgot you on the IC 'predicting' the damn show from the spoilers and scripts you read. You on thin ice buddy

On Old Gawds!
I didn't "predict" no shit from no scripts. I had watched youtube videos with theories ppl got from some spoilers.some shit I guessed.I ain't on thin shit.

that shit was like 4 yrs ago.I know what youtubers post potential spoilers now.

I don't have or want spoilers.

either way that picture from the trailer ain't no spoiler

Sure bet your entire bank against mine. We can set up a PM with just you and I and I can send you the entire script.

I have the spoilers for each episode in detail.
Fam I already told you I've seen the same spoilers. I was in that IC PM spoiler chat cuz I had to be to make sure niggas wasn't spoiling shit. I'm sure some of it'll stick but taking a 2 year break to keep the same material seem highly unlikely. In that EW article they said their airspace is protected by govt so ppl can't fly over and see what they're filming. They dont even have paper scripts on set anymore. All they shit is on special iPads for security reasons.

If over 80% of the spoilers hold up you can have my bank. But yea I'm not buying these mfs ain't wrote nothing new in 3 yrs lol

Back