Welcome To aBlackWeb

If you only claiming Cersei cause you hope she loses to become a Night Queen, then we'll allow it.

If you want Cersei to win, that's another thing altogether.

lol still trying to find a chick for your squad huh ma nigga?

And we aint talkin bout the books fam. We talking bout the show lol foh wit that nights queen shit

I didn't say "from" I said "in". Remember you said Race was calling herself a Young bull after a day or somethin in Philly. lmao Nobody wanna be in the DMV man.

It don't work like that, either you fuck with one mf you fuck the whole squad

He has no connection to the DMV lol That's like saying a nigga from LA is from Oakland, it's disrespectful. They're hrs away from us, don't disrespect the DMV like that again nigga :ghost:

He has no connection to the DMV lol That's like saying a nigga from LA is from Oakland, it's disrespectful. They're hrs away from us, don't disrespect the DMV like that again nigga :ghost:
Notice how you neglected to respond to the Race part of my comment

:hahaha:

I didn't say "from" I said "in". Remember you said Race was calling herself a Young bull after a day or somethin in Philly. lmao Nobody wanna be in the DMV man.

It don't work like that, if you fuck with one mf you fuck with the whole squad

But all these anti lannisters who happen to like Tyrion

Dont wish to be associated with AIDS town anyway. Fuck them mambo wings

Appreciate it @Sion..

Finally hit 40...here lately I've been real reflective. There was a point when I didn't even think I'd make it to 18. But here I am doing things I never thought I'd be able to do. I'm grateful...

I've enjoyed you all from the IC to ABW. I hate that I've had to fall back some. I've wanted to say something and even started a few posts but never finished them. Now feels as good a time as any. I've had to fall back due to my baby girl fighting cancer, but I check in from time to time and am grateful for the small distraction presented here.

We found out on October 28th that our 5 year old daughter has a tumor. She's been in treatment since then and fortunately has responded very well thus far. We've been confident that we will beat this from the beginning, however I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been hard. We've had some very positive results, however there is still a long ways to go. Faith is the only thing that has gotten us through.

I appreciate you all.. Keep reppin...

The North will lead yall to victory....

Back