Welcome To aBlackWeb

Appreciate it @Sion..

Finally hit 40...here lately I've been real reflective. There was a point when I didn't even think I'd make it to 18. But here I am doing things I never thought I'd be able to do. I'm grateful...

I've enjoyed you all from the IC to ABW. I hate that I've had to fall back some. I've wanted to say something and even started a few posts but never finished them. Now feels as good a time as any. I've had to fall back due to my baby girl fighting cancer, but I check in from time to time and am grateful for the small distraction presented here.

We found out on October 28th that our 5 year old daughter has a tumor. She's been in treatment since then and fortunately has responded very well thus far. We've been confident that we will beat this from the beginning, however I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been hard. We've had some very positive results, however there is still a long ways to go. Faith is the only thing that has gotten us through.

I appreciate you all.. Keep reppin...

The North will lead yall to victory....

Damn that's rough... I'm glad to hear she's responding well though fam. Keep your head up and stay strong bro

Appreciate it @Sion..

Finally hit 40...here lately I've been real reflective. There was a point when I didn't even think I'd make it to 18. But here I am doing things I never thought I'd be able to do. I'm grateful...

I've enjoyed you all from the IC to ABW. I hate that I've had to fall back some. I've wanted to say something and even started a few posts but never finished them. Now feels as good a time as any. I've had to fall back due to my baby girl fighting cancer, but I check in from time to time and am grateful for the small distraction presented here.

We found out on October 28th that our 5 year old daughter has a tumor. She's been in treatment since then and fortunately has responded very well thus far. We've been confident that we will beat this from the beginning, however I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been hard. We've had some very positive results, however there is still a long ways to go. Faith is the only thing that has gotten us through.

Prayers sent up bro. Can't begin to imagine what you're going through, but confident she'll pull through. Keep the faith.

Appreciate it @Sion..

Wish you all the best fam.

Appreciate it @Sion..

Stay strong fam. Your baby girl will make it through this.

Appreciate it @Sion..

I wish her the best in her recovery. Stay strong man.

Appreciate it @Sion..

I don’t think I’ve ever actually posted in this thread but I seen this post and just wanted to wish you and you’re family well through this difficult time in your lives. I hope your lil one pulls through

Appreciate it @Sion..

I'm praying for your daughter and family. I haven't had much interaction with you before, but I can't imagine having to go through something like that with my girls. No one should have to.

Appreciate it @Sion..

I got two girls myself so I can't imagine what you're going through brother. I know we don't know each other but if there is anything you need or anything I can do to help just let me know. You're daughter will pull through and your family will come out stronger after this trial and tribulation.

I haven't really posted in here for a year and a half but in case mfs forgot, if you aint riding with the White Walkers or Cersei

ldh0hPT.gif

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

...almost certain this nigga recently was claimin Stark set. Lol

Appreciate it @Sion..

Prays to you and your family brotha. Long road ahead, but I have no doubt she'll come out the victor. ABW will be here for you man.

My (re)watch has begun. On the first episode first thing that jumped out to me was when Robert Baratheon was with Ned in the crypts cuz he wanted him to be the new hand of the king...Robert said "I have a son, you have a daughter. We'll join our houses."

We thinking they obviously meant sansa and joffrey but as of now it gotta be arya and gendry.

:aye:

My (re)watch has begun. On the first episode first thing that jumped out to me was when Robert Baratheon was with Ned in the crypts cuz he wanted him to be the new hand of the king...Robert said "I have a son, you have a daughter. We'll join our houses."

We thinking they obviously meant sansa and joffrey but as of now it gotta be arya and gendry.

:aye:

Of all Robert’s bastard sons (who were all still alive at that time), why would he mean Gendry in particular?

Oh shit I'm on ep 4 now. They made a lot of mentions to hair. Cersei lost her baby with Robert and she told Cat he had brown hair. Then when Ned found Gendry Gendry said his mother had yellow hair...that's how Ned put it together that Gendry was Robert's son and them imposter babies in KL ain't his. Cuz even with blonde hair in the mix the baby would still come out with brown/black hair. THE SEED IS SKRONG.

Hot damn.

Last edited:
“I’m not joking, a man can go kill himself” - Arya Stark

Third time ive watched through and I never laughed as hard I did this time.

Back