Welcome To aBlackWeb

Iuno Gabi I'm on the IC looking at the PM now, this was in 2016 and then 2017. The screenshot below was the official official spoiler thread.

It's myself, Mastery, Elzo, KingofGA, Dos_Patos, HundredEyes, StonecoldMikey and NOPE

View attachment 116759

This was the same PM we had pics and gifs of the dragons being killed and turned into ice dragons before that season even aired, and we knew Littlefinger was going to get murked like 6 months beforehand. And the season prior to that we had the production pics for the fight in Dorne and Battle of the Bastards.
Idk. Maybe somebody in there sent me the spoilers cuz I def know I read the s7 ones to see who spoiled something

tumblr_pnwtcv50I01rn1906o6_1280.png

Can't wait for all these Stark niggas to catch them last minute Ls this season

I haven't really posted in here for a year and a half but in case mfs forgot, if you aint riding with the White Walkers or Cersei

ldh0hPT.gif

He aint from the DMV and I only fuck with Cersei, fuck the rest of the Lannisters :foh1:
I didn't say "from" I said "in". Remember you said Race was calling herself a Young bull after a day or somethin in Philly. lmao Nobody wanna be in the DMV man.

I only fuck with Cersei, fuck the rest of the Lannisters

It don't work like that, if you fuck with one mf you fuck with the whole squad

Last edited:
Back