Welcome To aBlackWeb

On a serious note tho I wonder if the living dragons will recognize the (un)dead one as their brother and if it'll have some effect on them. Cuz one of em cried when viserion got taken out.
Would be dope to have a dragon fight.

Looks like Jon is about to ride one.

Dany on a dragon, Jon on a dragon, and the Night King on a dragon.

That shit's going to be epic!

I know one thing. They better not try to kill off the White Walkers early so they can put more focus on their mortal dramas. We need more background on them at least. The battle with the Walkers got to go across at least 2 episodes.
The battle of gentrification gon be lit! Lmao

No but fr they said it's the biggest/longest battle sequence ever filmed for TV or movies. I pray I live that long.

Let's be real tho....we havent seen the full extent of the ww army. I'm so fuckin shook yall. I gotta go for a run or something cuz I cannot right now.

Let's be real tho....we havent seen the full extent of the ww army. I'm so fuckin shook yall. I gotta go for a run or something cuz I cannot right now.
And it's only gonna grow the further they get as they kill more ppl and make more wights

fuck them niggas tho

tumblr_pnwk0hsJeQ1x0bvwko1_540.gif

tumblr_pnwk0hsJeQ1x0bvwko2_540.gif

I'm confused.Didn't he die and the other dude who be with beric or something?

I need to watch a recap

it's been a decade since the last season

Nah bruh. Thoros died on the mission to get a wight.

Beric and Tormund stayed at the wall while everybody else went to Kings Landing to prove the WW threat.

End of the last season the Night King blasted a hole in the wall and it look like Beric and Tormund might have died but they seem to be aite

Beric and Tormund stayed at the wall while everybody else went to Kings Landing to prove the WW threat.

End of the last season the Night King blasted a hole in the wall and it look like Beric and Tormund might have died but they seem to be aite

yep you're 100% correct

Where did you see beric and tormund????

Back