Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jamie heading NAWF like shit is sweet tho.. He don't know that Bran is back and can remember being tossed out the fuckin window.. or that Arya and Sansa dont remember Jamie and his goons attacked the the OG Ned and his bannermen in Kings landing.. I doubt they gon let that slide

Jamie heading NAWF like shit is sweet tho.. He don't know that Bran is back and can remember being tossed out the fuckin window.. or that Arya and Sansa dont remember Jamie and his goons attacked the the OG Ned and his bannermen in Kings landing.. I doubt they gon let that slide

They gotta put that nigga head on a spike

I assume arya and sansa gonna be pissed. Bran has no feelings anymore by the way he let Meera Reed go. Jon dont care he just want to win

Brienne is there maybe she'll vouch for him

Last edited:
Ain't no amount of vouching that can make the Starks turn the other cheek. This nigga was extra foul to that family.
I mean....he can give up lannister secrets.
tenor.gif

Lol idk. He's going there for tyrion and winterfell is basically targaryen jurisdiction so if tyrion and dany decide to let him slide, starks aint gon have to no choice.

We follow the Queen

But Winter Coming for Jamie Lannister. No one can stop Aryaa
Oh true. February need to hurry up and get here so i can start rewatching cuz i be forgetting niggas exist and their relationships all the time. Sansa has reason to fall back cuz she's into the politics, but arya gives no fucks.

I assume arya and sansa gonna be pissed. Bran has no feelings anymore by the way he let Meera Reed go. Jon dont care he just want to win

Bran told Arya and Sansa the bullshit Littlefinger was on... I dont see why he wouldn't put them on about Jamie... the dude that actually pushed him out the fuckin window to begin with and attacked Ned and his bannermen in KL lol.

Lol idk. He's going there for tyrion and winterfell is basically targaryen jurisdiction so if tyrion and dany decide to let him slide, starks aint gon have to no choice.

:foh5::smh:
lmao yeah ima need the new season to get here already.

Arya is def. a wild card tho

Bran told Arya and Sansa the bullshit Littlefinger was on... I dont see why he wouldn't put them on about Jamie... the dude that actually pushed him out the fuckin window to begin with and attacked Ned and his bannermen in KL lol.

:foh5::smh:
lmao yeah ima need the new season to get here already.

Arya is def. a wild card tho
Ayyy I'm out the gang wars (for now) i aint shooting niggas grandmas on they way to church lmao
Im speaking strictly as a fan of the show right now lol

Back