Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lannisters caused this. Jon went north to get a zombie to make peace with the lannisters. Why they dumbass thought House Lannister gives a fuck about yall is beyond me tho. Yall lost a whole dragon that later blew a whole in magical wall.

Yall all know yall just like the Starks but yall know they stupid as fuck.

Cant even play the game. And why Arya who so damn smart aint kill Tywin when she had the chance?
You Monday morning QB'ing.

We trying to save the living and you worried about a house who by right is Tyrion's

Once we save the realm we'll deal with yall....

You Monday morning QB'ing.

We trying to save the living and you worried about a house who by right is Tyrion's

Once we save the realm we'll deal with yall....

By right the House is Cersei. Tyrion is a kinslayer they do not inherit. Bleed yourselves dry in the north and we can rule the other 4 or 5 kingdoms.

Explain to my why yall lost a whole dragon trying to steal a zombie for q peace talk. Explain why Dany aint just burn the Lannisters. If cersei had dragons wouldnt even be no other Houses. The North is pussy. Targareys is pussy. Full lions my nigga.

explain why tyrion left lannisters if they are so great?

explain why jamie pretty much left the lannisters

explain why jamie and his weak ass lion army couldnt take down a dragon you say isnt hard to take down?

Explain why lannisters started off with one of the biggest armies in westeros and is now barley scraping by?

explain why Tywin got killed by a midget

explain why you can only refer to the white walkers achievments against us cuz the lannisters havent done anything in a long time?

explain why i get the feeling you too stupid to come up with a response?

explain why tyrion left lannisters if they are so great?

explain why jamie pretty much left the lannisters

explain why jamie and his weak ass lion army couldnt take down a dragon you say isnt hard to take down?

Explain why lannisters started off with one of the biggest armies in westeros and is now barley scraping by?

explain why Tywin got killed by a midget

explain why you can only refer to the white walkers achievments against us cuz the lannisters havent done anything in a long time?

explain why i get the feeling you too stupid to come up with a response?

Obviously we dont have the tech for dragons but yall domt even have the smarts to use them correctly. We took a few Ls but yall still needed us in the first place. You sacrificed all that just to gain Lannister support? So obviously we are needed. Tyrion left because we treated him like trash thats a regret. But he hasn't done shit. He killed his father while he was shitting because he a bitch over a chick who lied on him.

Tyrion also came up with that plan that lost yalls entire fleet if you recall. Tyrion also got outflanked. Yall not ruthless enough.

Winter will Come for Cersei Lannister

Bet that!
I don't know man. Cersei is conniving. She'll figure something out.

She's been on the edge of defeat so many times and still found a way to come out of it. I don't know any character still relevant that's been through as much as she has and still has as much power.

I don't know man. Cersei is conniving. She'll figure something out.

She's been on the edge of defeat so many times and still found a way to come out of it. I don't know any character still relevant that's been through as much as she has and still has as much power.
The same was said of LittleFinger, Walder Frey, Ser Alliser Thorne, Ramsey Bolton, Theon Greyjoy......

And well, Winter Came for them all

The same was said of LittleFinger, Walder Frey, Ser Alliser Thorne, Ramsey Bolton, Theon Greyjoy......

And well, Winter Came for them all
But none of them had as many setbacks as Cersei and still pulled through.

I can't name them all, but:

Not respected by Father
Incest cloud hanging over her head
Filandering husband she had killed
Daughter sent away
First son asshole ruler
First son murdered
Tortured
Walk of shame
Daughter murdered
Second son pussy ruler that abandoned her
Second son committed that
Brother/boyfriend left her

The ones you mentioned mainly won until they lost. They didn't keep overcoming L's like she has. And none of them have held as much power as she has. And none gained, lost, gained, lost, gained power like she has, especially at the level of power she has.

Not respected by Father
Daughter sent away
First son asshole ruler
First son murdered
Tortured
Walk of shame
Daughter murdered

The ones you mentioned mainly won until they lost. They didn't keep overcoming L's like she has. And none of them have held as much power as she has. And none gained, lost, gained, lost, gained power like she has, especially at the level of power she has.
Bet a Milli, Winter will Come for Cersei Lannister

My guess is Arya and Sansa gonna handle her while Bran and Jon take care of your forces

Not respected by Father
Daughter sent away
First son asshole ruler
First son murdered
Tortured
Walk of shame
Daughter murdered

LOL we not about to give Cersei props for overcoming dumbass situations she put her own self in.

From Joffrey being an insane and sadistic king(incest cloud), to her being tortured and that walk of shame?

She's the one that brought the Faith Militant back cuz she aint fuck with the Tyrells and wanted them out of the picture.. and the shit backfired on her ass. Tommen killing himself? ALL of that shit happened cuz of things she did.

She accused Tyrion of murder and rigged the trial which eventually lead to Oberyn dying.. which lead to her daughter being murdered...

Even Jamie leaving her ass is on her as well.

Back