Welcome To aBlackWeb

House Lannister is the greatest House.

Lmaooooo

Yeah ok, Lannister went from top 10 to not mentioned at all. Jeoffry? Went out like a bitch. Tonmen? Straight pussy. Cersei? She supposed to be queen but did the walk of shame to some Bernie Sanders looking dude. Yea later she went al Qaeda and just blew up her opponents but Lannister is a complete joke

Tywin died while taking a shit? Nah fuck out of here your set is garbage

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Respect to Tywin for his smarts and ruthlessness back then... and Tyrion gets props..but that's where it stops. The rest of the Lannisters aint shit.. Trash ass house

How in THEE FUCK do you take ANYTHING serious wit these muthafuccas? Ty alone is smarter than the whole kingdom.

Only thing I give Cersei props is that get back when they had her azzz out in dem skreets. And even then...that shyt made her son be on some...
QiaBdyN.gif

No real nigga molecules run in that family...except Ty. And he Targ Familia 4 LIFE!

Daddy gone
Jaime gone
Ty gone
Jeoffrey bitch azzz gone
Lil bro gone

Hell...baby Cersei bout to be out once he/she realize what kinda fucc family they just arrived in. Lol

Last edited:
House Lannister is the greatest House. Yall niggas cold aint no hoes in the North everybody looks depressed. Lannisters got the whole South. Its warmer despite winter coming. We actually kill shit when it needs to be killed. And lions are better than wolves.
A house of incest. Scust.

Respect to Tywin for his smarts and ruthlessness back then... and Tyrion gets props..but that's where it stops. The rest of the Lannisters aint shit.. Trash ass house

Cersei blew up the Vatican my nigga and everybody knew and aint do shit and still aint do shit. If Dany was a real targaeryn why the fuck she aint burn Cersei at the bullshit meeting(wasted manpower and lost a dragon just to get a zombie) and just take the rest. Nobody likes Cersei and yet still in charge with no competition.

House Lannister is the greatest House. Yall niggas cold aint no hoes in the North everybody looks depressed. Lannisters got the whole South. Its warmer despite winter coming. We actually kill shit when it needs to be killed. And lions are better than wolves.

There may be more holes in the south, but the lannisters chose to fuck themselves in more than one way.

Winter coming for those incestuous bastards an it will not be kind.

Toss that joint in a spoiler fam. It's not huge but some folks might not wanna see that joint before it airs.

I thought it was some behind the scenes or something. lol

--Edit--

ma bad I take it back.. HBO released it themselves... fuck it

I just watched this teaser.

So Starkset really just handing over Winterfell all willy nilly? Sansa said "Winterfell is yours your grace." Damn, called her your grace! They'll be addressing her as Khaleesi like the Dothraki horde the way this is looking.

Is the whole of Starkset bending the knee to Targ set?

A0F5A709-4B8D-412D-B08E-ACA6F3B0C272.jpeg

I take that back actually. Y'all niggas been losing since Season 1, lol.

This is Westeros fate.

E49A16F4-3899-4DE7-A1F6-BE567287F287.png

Watch me end up on the throne y'all been breaking y'all's neck for.

Once I'm on it, I'm going to destroy it and walk my ass back to the True North, not that Winterfell bullshit.

Lmaooooo

Yeah ok, Lannister went from top 10 to not mentioned at all. Jeoffry? Went out like a bitch. Tonmen? Straight pussy. Cersei? She supposed to be queen but did the walk of shame to some Bernie Sanders looking dude. Yea later she went al Qaeda and just blew up her opponents but Lannister is a complete joke

Tywin died while taking a shit? Nah fuck out of here your set is garbage

North still aint recovered from the wedding and the wall fell and its 2 dragons instead of 3. House Lannister is chilling

North still aint recovered from the wedding and the wall fell and its 2 dragons instead of 3. House Lannister is chilling

North still ain't recovered? So arya didnt single handedly kill everyone responsible at the red wedding?

Bolton ain't being shit out by the dogs that ate him?

Littlefinger ain't a extinct gang?

Also I like how you mentioned the wall falling and 2 dragons instead of 3 like the lannisters did that

Wheres Jamie's hand at? Tyrion is a targ now, Cersei by herself and Dany almost barbequed Jamie with her dragon

You're set is pathetic kill yourself like that pussy ass Lannister king tommen

You don't want this smoke

Last edited:
North still ain't recovered? So arya didnt single handedly kill everyone responsible at the red wedding?

Also I like how you mentioned the wall falling and 2 dragons instead of 3 like the lannisters did that

Wheres Jamie's hand at? Tyrion is a targ now, Cersei by herself and Dany almost barbequed Jamie with her dragon

Yall think the north got enough soldiers to survive like 8000 zombies. North was already the least populated

giphy.gif

Explain to my why yall lost a whole dragon trying to steal a zombie for q peace talk. Explain why Dany aint just burn the Lannisters. If cersei had dragons wouldnt even be no other Houses. The North is pussy. Targareys is pussy. Full lions my nigga.

Explain to my why yall lost a whole dragon trying to steal a zombie for q peace talk. Explain why Dany aint just burn the Lannisters. If cersei had dragons wouldnt even be no other Houses. The North is pussy. Targareys is pussy. Full lions my nigga.
As the sister fucker once said, you're gonna rule over a pile of ashes......

Lannisters caused this. Jon went north to get a zombie to make peace with the lannisters. Why they dumbass thought House Lannister gives a fuck about yall is beyond me tho. Yall lost a whole dragon that later blew a whole in magical wall.

Yall all know yall just like the Starks but yall know they stupid as fuck.

Cant even play the game. And why Arya who so damn smart aint kill Tywin when she had the chance?

Back