Welcome To aBlackWeb

I did that on purpose. But i mean you a stark you dont get strategy and all that

if ur strategy was to look like an ass... well then you succeeded milord lol.

Anyway.. alls i know is Sansa need to learn to pick up a fuckin sword or something tho lol

Sansa stood there like

tenor.gif

Anyways I had a feeling we weren't gonna get a trailer cuz they would've announced it was a trailer.

These niggas better be glad I was gon watch true detective anyway cuz if I tuned in just for that I woulda been pissed lol

April 14th niggas! lol

with that being said... and now my rewatch begins
Just finished rewatching season 2. When Khaleesi is looking for her dragons in the House of the Undying there is the scene where she is in the icy throne room and goes to touch the throne but gets distracted by the sound of her dragons and never touches it.

I been saying all along she won't end up on the throne but forgot about that scene. Rewatching just reinforces my prediction.

I also think either Jon or Bran will become the Night King and will end the threat to humanity. Cersei to remain on the throne. Khaleesi to end up dead

Just finished rewatching season 2. When Khaleesi is looking for her dragons in the House of the Undying there is the scene where she is in the icy throne room and goes to touch the throne but gets distracted by the sound of her dragons and never touches it.

I been saying all along she won't end up on the throne but forgot about that scene. Rewatching just reinforces my prediction.

I also think either Jon or Bran will become the Night King and will end the threat to humanity. Cersei to remain on the throne. Khaleesi to end up dead
I have a feeling Cersei gon remain on the throne also. Or she'll be the last one before night comes.

I have it in my mind that everybody is gonna die. It eases the pain a lil better to think that way lol

I have a feeling Cersei gon remain on the throne also. Or she'll be the last one before night comes.

I have it in my mind that everybody is gonna die. It eases the pain a lil better to think that way lol

I think between her, Tyrion and Sansa.. they are the ones most likely to survive. Aint like they gon be on the battlefield like everyone else... I see Tyrion ending up ruling in the long run.

Curious how while the visuals of this lil teaser focused on Jon, Arya and Sansa... all of the audio was about Jon.

Back