Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall keep angering me wit this "I think Cersei gonna end up on the throne" talk!

RbgYhzI.gif

I swear if this happens...the 1st puppy I see...
giphy.gif

My hatred for the Lannisters is real.

Last edited:
Honestly, outside of Cersei, the rest of the lannisters that we know of are cool. *shrug*

fuck all that Jamie gotta go for pushing the professor Bran out the window and the Ned disrespect as well.

To hell with his so called redemption ark.... The North remembers lol

I have a feeling Cersei gon remain on the throne also. Or she'll be the last one before night comes.

I have it in my mind that everybody is gonna die. It eases the pain a lil better to think that way lol
I hope everyone doesn't die. That feels like a bit of a cop out but realistically them mothafuckas have an ice dragon. No way they should be stopped.

It's not looking good for them Starks in that crypt too. Don't know how they get out of that one.

fuck all that Jamie gotta go for pushing the professor Bran out the window and the Ned disrespect as well.

I dont like jaime but it's not for being a bad person lol. And he pretty much just said fuck house Lannister also.

Does the North remember what happened when they marched on the South?

I hope everyone doesn't die. That feels like a bit of a cop out but realistically them mothafuckas have an ice dragon. No way they should be stopped.

It's not looking good for them Starks in that crypt too. Don't know how they get out of that one.

I feel like if the Night King gets to the Riverlands its over. The Riverlands was were almost all the battles took place in the past 50 years. If he does the ressurection thing sheesh

I'm not gonna lie (and God forgive me) but I'm fucking with Cersei now. Like most I used to hate the Lannisters but by the end of season 7 Cersei is so fucking gangsta i just have to respect game

:js4:

Come home to House Lannister if you dont want paralyzed kids telling your future, emo kings who bend the knee early af, terrible military strategy

Back