Welcome To aBlackWeb

I bet all my abw bucks that Cersei does not end up on the throne

@Hellczar you gon put your money where your mouth is and take the bet?

If not stfu up house Lannister

Yall made it to the superbowl but you just water boys at this point

I bet all my abw bucks that Cersei does not end up on the throne

@Hellczar you gon put your money where your mouth is and take the bet?

If not stfu up house Lannister

Yall made it to the superbowl but you just water boys at this point

Thats not the bet i want since we had the thrones since Robert died.

She might win but it'll be a pyrrhic victory. Queen of the ashes.
All of her kids are dead she dgaf if it's ashes she is queen of as long as she's queen. That's where my respect for her has come from and i used to despise that bitch. She ain't going out like no punk and if Jaime gets in the way he'll catch it too lmao

It's gonna be "bittersweet" as GRRM said. I think the books and the TV show will have way different endings tho. If GRRM can finish them that is....

Wouldn't be nothing "sweet" about a Cersei victory.

It would be bittersweet if Tyrion is one of the last muhfuckas standing and ends up ruling the seven kingdoms and everyone else died trying to save the realm against the WW

If tyrion ends up king that would be pretty awesome actually. The smallest character ending up with the largest position. But the only way that could happen is if most everyone else dies.

Did y'all notice that Jon's statue in the crypt is an old man?

All hail the Kang of the North and all of Westeros! Winterfell, the home of Kings!

Yall forget Tyrion is a midget? And back then folks thought midgets were cursed. Credit the people of Westeros dont give a fuck about who the King really is but aint gonna be a midget

im down but if they kill all the whitewalkers by killing the nightking.....the show is corny and predictable.

Back