Welcome To aBlackWeb

Found this shit when i was goin through some of my youtube vids just now

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

had to post up again

i had done another one for little fingers death that was funny as fuck but youtube wouldnt let me upload that shit for some reason at the time

tenor.gif

All the stark niggas laughing...just know yall under targaryen rule right now.

Sansa yall only hope to being independent but in order for that to happen she gon have to undo all the progress yall made to get back on top lmao.

All the stark niggas laughing...just know yall under targaryen rule right now.

Sansa yall only hope to being independent but in order for that to happen she gon have to undo all the progress yall made to get back on top lmao.
We always been independent, fuck you mean

We'll send you 10 bear furz a month to keep you happy but you know we still do what we want. Including helping you get that ugly ass chair back

We always been independent, fuck you mean

We'll send you 10 bear furz a month to keep you happy but you know we still do what we want. Including helping you get that ugly ass chair back

What the hell, cut this out. You still under that Jon Snow train of thought of bending the knee and buckling under.

What the hell, cut this out. You still under that Jon Snow train of thought of bending the knee and buckling under.
Field of Fire. Do ya history than holler at me b

The "Game of Thrones" had ended. Now its time for the Great War and stopping the Long Night. As always, the Starks and the Nawf will lead and be victorious.

#FuckAKnee
#WeLiving
#UglyAssChair

Field of Fire. Do ya history than holler at me b

The "Game of Thrones" had ended. Now its time for the Great War and stopping the Long Night. As always, the Starks and the Nawf will lead and be victorious.

#FuckAKnee
#WeLiving
#UglyAssChair

I know Cersei fighting to keep that throne and dragon lady fighting to take it. Just because other stuff get in the way that they gotta deal with as they come doesn't mean they're not fighting for that throne.

That went completely against his character. At that point she was the last baratheon heir. Who kills their own heir?
I've been re-watching and I can see how he devolved into doing that. She killed Renly for him. He was defeated at the blackwater cause she ain't go. She used Gendry's blood to kill Rob and Joffrey, or so it seemed.

So she was proving to him left and right that her shit worked, and each time she proved it he went a little more against his character to allow it.

So when he was stuck with fewer men, didn't have the provisions to go back to the wall, couldn't see a way to take Winterfell, etc., he thought that was his only way out.

Back