Welcome To aBlackWeb

One of if not the dumbest things Ned ever did. Even before then he knew that bitch wasn't right. The chain of events set off by what Ned said right there is fucking crazy.

True but in his defense, we all didn't know what type of show we were dealing with lol. The whole 'characters u like are gonna die in a unjustful way and get replaced with other characters u like who might also die fucked up' type lol.

True but in his defense, we all didn't know what type of show we were dealing with lol. The whole 'characters u like are gonna die in a unjustful way and get replaced with other characters u like who might also die fucked up' type lol.

LLS I am looking back on it with 20/20 vision.

But I just would never confront my best friend wife about her fucking her brother and having kids with him without my best friend there. Even if I knew it was true without proof he would just have to be there before I said something.

You right though

I just started reading A Knight for Seven Kingdoms, which is a collection of stories from before the era before the show. The first story gives some information about Dany's grandfather and his childhood. Martin is a writer man. He's just one of those people that have a knack for storytelling. I read that story and actually felt something for the characters and what happened. Most of the time I read books, I just think about how they were good stories and move on.

It's not stupid that he put honor over reality. What was stupid was the way he played his hand.

Yes and the way he played was to give her an out so her kids wont get killed. The honorable thing in that instance was stupid. Either kill her or lock her up.

I just started reading A Knight for Seven Kingdoms, which is a collection of stories from before the era before the show. The first story gives some information about Dany's grandfather and his childhood. Martin is a writer man. He's just one of those people that have a knack for storytelling. I read that story and actually felt something for the characters and what happened. Most of the time I read books, I just think about how they were good stories and move on.

Dunk and Egg stories are good too

Yeah, the story I'm talking about is the one where they first met. Are there more, or is the whole book about them? I've only read the first story so far.

Yea its all about them. Its a like 20 years after a Targareyn civil war i think. I got a book about the different regions and houses too.

Fuck you mean it aint comin out? its like -50 degrees all across America. Winter is here, HBO really stepped up their promo for this last season!

I'll be doing a season 7 rewatch starting 2/24 and watching 1 episode each Sunday. That will put me finishing season 7 one week before the season 8 premier.

Anyone is welcome to do the same then we can discuss each episode (aka talk shit) after watching.

I'll be doing a season 7 rewatch starting 2/24 and watching 1 episode each Sunday. That will put me finishing season 7 one week before the season 8 premier.

Anyone is welcome to do the same then we can discuss each episode (aka talk shit) after watching.
The Litty's are down

Back