Welcome To aBlackWeb

And why did she take Jamie? Even going mad queen, that felt out of character for Dany. She's not been the type to kidnap someone to use as a tool to command loyalty.

Plus Jamie was just fighting along side her a few days before.

Everything feels rushed and I feel like since they knew years ago that they wanted Arya to kill The Night King then there's no excuse for them to be this bad at the story. How could they have planned that far ahead years ago and it still ends up being wack?

There's so many characters who'll have no payoff. What happened to Bronn and how could they possibly tie that into the Finale? There's was nothing from Dorne this season. Nothing. We have no clue what's going on with Bran.

Trying to hard to live up to the “subvert expectations” shit and fucked over 6-7 seasons of foreshadowing, character development and build up.

After this finale, as far as I’m concerned, Game of Thrones only made it to 6 seasons.

Just wrapped up this episode and maaayyynnne, when I saw Arya on the ground covered in ashes, I promise I was over here like....

"Get up Craig!!! .... GET UP CRAIG!!!!!"

And why did she take Jamie? Even going mad queen, that felt out of character for Dany. She's not been the type to kidnap someone to use as a tool to command loyalty.

Plus Jamie was just fighting along side her a few days before.

You know what's crazy about that? Dany tells Tyrion that they captured Jamie. Unsullied soldiers are on guard watching Jamie to make sure he doesn't escape. Tyrion helps him escape and not a peep was made out of it. I mean nothing. No questions about it or anything. He might as well have not even been captured in the first place.

Back