Welcome To aBlackWeb

PointedHeftyArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

Dany didn't have to do the babies like that.

"Let it be fear"
Dany finally got a good one-liner lol

How are danys soldiers happy about what happened tho. Like I can see them being hype about taking out enemy soldiers but tryna rape bitches in the middle of the street and riding around loppin commoners heads off is wild to me

I mean... that’s how the Dothraki give it up anyways, so I wasn’t shocked by that.

So I'm the only one peeping that death rides a pale horse easter egg with Arya? People been riding this Arya kills Cersei wave, but they literally put her on a white horse and nothing?

Also, that shit had me all in my chest when Varys heard the footsteps and burnt up his letter. Nigga knew it was over. Took his rings off and all. Shame... if Jon had gave her more incest dick, she'd have been cool. Spurned bitch is a burning bitch.

Dany s number one supporter just said if she dies she dies lol I ve never been a front runner
My bitch did exactly what she wanted since s1. Her story is concluded so she can die now lol

Let's talk about how varys no balls stood tall in the face of a dragon and your nigga cowered in front of 2 teenage girls

He seemed to be cool with it, but he did put a hit out on her. Maybe he was getting tired of the Waif's shit though so he knew Arya would take her out.

I just can't see the Many Faced God and Faceless Men being cool with Arya abusing their power. She's blaspheming the god of death and if the show paid shit off, it would come into play somehow.
I said this a while ago.....it got overlooked.

Let me find it

And my muhfucka Hound Squad is still alive, so you know what that means:

giphy.gif

IT'S HAPPENING!

Anyways,

All I wanna see is CleganeBowl....my muhfucka Hound Squad needs to go out with a W.

This is grade A bullshit here. Lest we forget:

giphy.gif

NeedyMenacingAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Not trying to hear that when this hoe blew up the damn church, taking out THOUSANDS of innocent people in the process. She been had to go.

Dany needs to torch ALL these muhfuckas. Varys about to get to the ax, too. Just remember: Melisandre told him he'd die in Westeros as well. Looks like now we know why.

3 for 3.

I gotta run this one back...

Last episode was some bullshit, but this one came through.

Low key it feel like with this season it’s a completely different show. All these familiar characters doing uncharacteristic shit.

GRRM need to hurry up with these books

My bitch did exactly what she wanted since s1. Her story he concluded so she can die now lol

Let's talk about how varys no balls stood tall in the face of a dragon and your nigga cowered in front of 2 teenage girls
Stand by ur ppls fam.... “ she can die now” what kind of shit is this lol 2) Varys knew he got snitched on so he knew what was coming..we were caught by surprise

Shit just not the same my nigga

One of them looked like a stark soldier tho. The one that was tryna rape that lady in the street

Yeah didn’t expect that from Starks, but once it was go time niggas blacked out. The Lannister soldiers did the same shit when they got the Targaryens outta there too tho.

Crazy how it flipped like that. At one point even made them look like the good guys trying to get people to safety

Back