Welcome To aBlackWeb

No source material. They out here winging it. And it shows. The spectacle of it is great tho.

But yeah this ain’t the Game of Thrones we started with

I actually think the spectacle is the worse it's ever been. The visuals this season have sucked as well. Kings Landing looks fake as fuck this season since it's a built version and not shot on location like before. It felt like I could see the damn green screen when they kept showing the soldiers readying the scorpions.

Arya's whole purpose on this episode was wack. What was the point in showing her having 5 near deaths in this episode?

Ceris's death was completely wack. Worse than the Night Kings. Once again they had years of buildup only for it to be a meh moment. Forgettable s fuck and really corny.

I ain't get that. She burning everybody and she ain't have to. She could have gone straight for the red keep and been done with it.

Like I've said before, they should've started her turn to madness sooner. They took a sharp ass left and barely keeping the car on the road.

She should have started going mad in Mereen. She should have burned all those slave masters and they ships and everything. Then Tyrion and Varys should have started expressing their concerns at that point. She could have gone mad at the end of last season, took Kings Landing in episode 1, then we could have had it out with Dany for a few eps.

Jon inherit Drogon somehow and they all fight the dead for the last couple of eps.

I actually think the spectacle is the worse it's ever been. The visuals this season have sucked as well. Kings Landing looks fake as fuck this season since it's a built version and not shot on location like before. It felt like I could see the damn green screen when they kept showing the soldiers readying the scorpions.

Well I’m pretty sure there’s rules against destroying real castles over in Europe

Arya's whole purpose on this episode was wack. What was the point in showing her having 5 near deaths in this episode?

Her point was to put someone you care about on the ground with the civilians so you could feel that helplessness

Ceris's death was completely wack. Worse than the Night Kings. Once again they had years of buildup only for it to be a meh moment. Forgettable s fuck and really corny.

Agreed. I was hoping Jamie would put her out her fucking misery.

Everything feels rushed and I feel like since they knew years ago that they wanted Arya to kill The Night King then there's no excuse for them to be this bad at the story. How could they have planned that far ahead years ago and it still ends up being wack?

There's so many characters who'll have no payoff. What happened to Bronn and how could they possibly tie that into the Finale? There's was nothing from Dorne this season. Nothing. We have no clue what's going on with Bran.

Back