Welcome To aBlackWeb

If yall think it's gonna be as simple as all the houses coming together to kill the Night King and then go

giphy.gif

Yall aint paying attention. The Night King will never die cuz he can easily switch skins and more importantly he is one of them (starks/targ). It's most likely gonna end with another pact.

Idk think he can warg tho. If he could switch skins he wouldve switched to Mance Rayder or something.

Still most likely a Stark

put money up

if you win........i give you my bank

if i win......you gotta make it clap to a recent dancehall hit.
sike nah.....i got respect for you gabi
but you gotta double my bank
What are we betting on? If night king dies on Sunday?

Ima lmao if night king die on Sunday. I dont even care if everybody else die. If THAT nigga die, I'm clownin. All this bandwidth for a nigga that's been developed all of 3 mins on the show but got 20 min theory vids. Get that nigga outa here yo lol

The same nigga that has forced every character on the show to join together to stop him?

Yall spent 200 pages arguing about a throne that's not even gonna exist by the end of the season :hahaha:

I've dropped multiple hot takes in here but what's for certain is that no matter how the season plays out, Khaleesi will never sit on throne. :sayit:

Probably just a curse to punish humans fir the way they expanded to Westeros. They killed off all the other groups like the Children of the Forest and the Giants.

Doubt it.

From the show it seems the Children of the Forest created the White Walkers to fight the humans that were coming around fuckin shit up and they were at war with.

They dont say what happened but at some point the WW turned on them and the humans and Children had to band together to stop the walkers who had got out of control.

At least thats how I remember it lol

The same nigga that has forced every character on the show to join together to stop him?

Yall spent 200 pages arguing about a throne that's not even gonna exist by the end of the season :hahaha:

I've dropped multiple hot takes in here but what's for certain is that no matter how the season plays out, Khaleesi will never sit on throne. :sayit:

or..... wait for it!........

*Goldie hot take*

The Night King takes over and switches bodies with Dany!

:aye:

Last edited:

I've said both things multiple times in this thread. You think you checkin me on something? Lol

Doubt it.

From the show it seems the Children of the Forest created the White Walkers to fight the humans that were coming around fuckin shit up and they were at war with.

They dont say what happened but at some point the WW turned on them and the humans and Children had to band together to stop the walkers who had got out of control.

At least thats how I remember it lol

Thats what i was talking about. The white walkers were originally a curse against humans. I assume th Children were fucking with magic that they didnt understand and lead to them getting wiped out and humans running things. But wasnt like the walkers forgot their original mission.

Yeah don't worry on Sunday I'll get some new talent. Dos has done an amazing job, NightKing is learning the ropes and im leading a whole army. Honestly I have to see how new people perform on field before I select new recruits.

Aye @DOS_patos @Sion says your a waste yute and he's replacing you.

Yall just dont be understanding how deep the stories are. Newbs and non book readers be like that. Anybody who thinks the night king is a Targareyn aint thinking deep enough.
IDK what the NK is,but he was around before Targs came to westeros according to the show.The NK became the NK in the age of the first man,before targs even came

The dude who directed the battle of the bastards and HardHomme is doing Sundays episode.....it’s also gonna be based on the Battle of the Helms

Back