Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol nah @Goldie we got some time between EndGame and Sunday.. please elaborate how dude can switch skins

Just like the many faced god can do what he does and how bran could control Hordor, etc; there's multiple sorcerers in GOT.

So the Night King has brought mfs back to life including a dragon, can control other people, can go into other people's dreams, but changing skin is far fetched? lol aight , like i said, i'll fall back.

nigga, stay out ww business.

trynna infiltrate.

dont worry tho...you'll be on our side soon enough...by force

LA EME

shut the hell up Dos..

dont nobody wanna join yall wack ass crew lol. You and @Sion aint even been reppin right since @TheNightKing been gone. Shame on you niggas

Just like the many faced god can do what he does and how bran could control Hordor, etc; there's multiple sorcerers in GOT.

So the Night King has brought mfs back to life including a dragon, can control other people, can go into other people's dreams, but changing skin is far fetched? lol aight , like i said, i'll fall back.

I'm just tryna make the connection on where the hell that thought came from since there hasn't been anything in the show so far that says he can do that but aite.. lol you got it bruh.

You gon apologise to everybody in here if it turns out to be just some random bullshit you came across on youtube?

shut the hell up Dos..

dont nobody wanna join yall wack ass crew lol. You and @Sion aint even been reppin right since @TheNightKing been gone. Shame on you niggas

I'm just tryna make the connection on where the hell that thought came from since there hasn't been anything in the show so far that says he can do that but aite.. lol you got it bruh.

You gon apologise to everybody in here if it turns out to be just some random bullshit you came across on youtube?
you dont wanna join?

nigga you aint got a choice.

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

even anderson cooper just said fuck it ...ill join

he didnt want to be a sister fucking lannister

or a aunt fuckin targ

Ima lmao if night king die on Sunday. I dont even care if everybody else die. If THAT nigga die, I'm clownin. All this bandwidth for a nigga that's been developed all of 3 mins on the show but got 20 min theory vids. Get that nigga outa here yo lol

Ima lmao if night king die on Sunday. I dont even care if everybody else die. If THAT nigga die, I'm clownin
put money up

if you win........i give you my bank

if i win......you gotta make it clap to a recent dancehall hit.
sike nah.....i got respect for you gabi
but you gotta double my bank

Back