Welcome To aBlackWeb

You gon say this after I said I was done trolling???

daenerys-mad-queen_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpeg

I didn't read that in time and you know me. I'm shooting first asking questions later.

Nah I thought that,but if so Tyrion would have been told varys

I do think that his convo with Sansa is when he first found out about Jon.And I know he didn't tell him about KL because he would have probably helped Varys

I think Bran literally told him how he became the 3 Eyed raven
Yea if Tyrion knew all that was gonna happen dany woulda got clapped immediately following battle of winterfell lol

giphy (4).gif

I guess when you think you are about to die your abilities become heightened cause I don't recall my first kiss going this smoothly. :oreally:

tumblr_mghblfUNdw1ry10fwo1_400.gif

Yeah...this seems about right

You cant just make it the new throne without the ppl acknowledging youre in charge and the North, Vale aint gon do it. With Lil Baratheon being in love with Arya, so Stormlands out along with the Iron Islands so nobody going to recognize her as sitting on the Throne.

She gon be in Dragonstone ruling her damn self

Stotmlands will have too. She made him legit and it wasnt no other Stormland houses there really. I think Cersei put everybody South of the Riverlands and not Dorne under her. Riverlands aint even been mentioned so they might not be in it. Ironborn probably will support her because she about the killing. The Vale and the North idk yet. Because nobody wants to fight her dragon but she only got one and a bunch of foreigners. Dorne might take her side they dont care for Kings Landing. And im windering if they gonna show the Dornish lady and her daughter that they locked up.

Stotmlands will have too. She made him legit and it wasnt no other Stormland houses there really. I think Cersei put everybody South of the Riverlands and not Dorne under her. Riverlands aint even been mentioned so they might not be in it. Ironborn probably will support her because she about the killing. The Vale and the North idk yet. Because nobody wants to fight her dragon but she only got one and a bunch of foreigners. Dorne might take her side they dont care for Kings Landing. And im windering if they gonna show the Dornish lady and her daughter that they locked up.
We ain’t got time for all this fam

Back