Welcome To aBlackWeb

Keep on keeping hope alive on her justifying why she burnt up thousands of innocent women and children.

Ain't no justification just a matter of will she live or die for it.
Lmao I'm not saying the shit was ok or justified I'm just saying she'll probly say why she didnt accept surrender.

Hell even "because I felt like it" is an answer

Im surprised they didnt make Dany pregnant with Jon kid tho. I know some prophecy said she cant ever have human kids again but i figured they wouldve broke that. Too late now tho

And he does have kids. But i think he would be one of the noble Houses ok with a new government. Which would be needed.

Did they ever say where tf Sam was going? He going back nawf with the wildlings or he going back to reclaim his castles n shit?

Ima need some closure in this finale too to see if they even gonna bother with having the nights watch anymore. WW are dead and the Nawf is coo wit the wildlings so..... Everybody's watch has ended?

Maybe but we're not getting that for at least several years. With the budget and cast they will need, HBO is gonna take their time putting together a spin off - if they even do one.

Also these fan theories are getting out of hand. This dude told us at the barbershop the night's king is still alive.

The night king is bran duh

Best idea for prequels to me is to do a period without the dragons. Seeing as how that so crazy to pay for. I know the Targareyns had a couple of civil wars with different Houses taking sides. People like all the plots and schemes and battles.

The Long night seems boring. And the Dance of Dragons will cost too much.

Best idea for prequels to me is to do a period without the dragons. Seeing as how that so crazy to pay for. I know the Targareyns had a couple of civil wars with different Houses taking sides. People like all the plots and schemes and battles.

Long night would only be interesting if the Walkers had better motivation for their actions than what was given in this show. It'd be super boring with this show's walkers.

Maybe but we're not getting that for at least several years. With the budget and cast they will need, HBO is gonna take their time putting together a spin off - if they even do one.

Also these fan theories are getting out of hand. This dude told us at the barbershop the night's king is still alive.

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

They should've kicked his azzz out the shop.

I want it all. Dragons...White Walker orgins...all the houses, etc.

But knowing HBO's style when debuting new shows...shyt is gonna start off slow. When a prequel drops...I don't see them gettin to the dragons White Walkers 2nd season

Back