Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do people think Tyrion would really sit on the throne ? Like why is that even a theory.

Meh...can SORTA see why that would happen...

The last living Lannister

A big middle finger to his father, sister, and anyone else who looked down on him and never gave him full respect

A way to for him start from scratch and undo all the harm his family caused

To be able to reshape KL in his own image

...yeah he ain't sittin on that throne. Lol

Do people think Tyrion would really sit on the throne ? Like why is that even a theory.

Someone has to sit there if dany gets murked and jon might not want it. Since him and sansa are technically married they might be next in line to sit there together or they might just decide to let him be king of ashes.

I don't think anyone gonna sit on the iron throne tho... I think bran's gameplan is to dead that shit altogether. That's why he kicked back while dany burned it down.

Meh...can SORTA see why that would happen...

The last living Lannister

A big middle finger to his father, sister, and anyone else who looked down on him and never gave him full respect

A way to for him start from scratch and undo all the harm his family caused

To be able to reshape KL in his own image

...yeah he ain't sittin on that throne. Lol

I feel like that would be the worst. It would be a Lannister win and nobody wants that.

Westeros was worse without the Iron Throne. It was war all the time. But its alot of extinct Houses now. No Boltons, No Tyrells, No Freys, like one Tully one Targ. No Tarlys. Not to mention all the small houses. Im thinking they gonna need a new form of government.

Westeros was worse without the Iron Throne. It was war all the time. But its alot of extinct Houses now. No Boltons, No Tyrells, No Freys, like one Tully one Targ. No Tarlys. Not to mention all the small houses. Im thinking they gonna need a new form of government.

Sam still around to rep the Tarly's

She'll probly explain exactly why she did what she did so the mad ppl can shut up about it coming outa nowhere

Keep on keeping hope alive on her justifying why she burnt up thousands of innocent women and children.

Ain't no justification just a matter of will she live or die for it.

Back