Welcome To aBlackWeb

Edit:

The last night. Seems like such a long journey

I gotta watch it right after the Raptors game which I may or may not be working at then I gotta go to work my other job. Not sure how I'm going to process it or the long weekend fuckery I'm gonna have to deal with at work. Shit. Might just take the whole day off and just call in on everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta watch it right after the Raptors game which I may or may not be at then I gotta go to work my other job. Not sure how I'm going to process it or the long weekend fuckery I'm gonna have to deal with at work. Shit. Might just take the whole day off and just call in on everyone.
Man, you better see that shit or go into seclusion

You already know its gonna be everywhere come tomorrow morning

Best idea for prequels to me is to do a period without the dragons.
tenor.gif

Man, you better see that shit or go into seclusion

You already know its gonna be everywhere come tomorrow morning

I've already decided I'm not leaving my bed or couch unless I'm going to the bathroom or kitchen today so I'll be straight. Worked until 8 this morning I feel accomplished enough to fuck everything off.

The dragon woman and her dragon need to die tonight but this is HBO. Probably some fucking foolishness like killing jon again smdh. Let's hope not.

King Jon.

Hilarious how niggas were rooting for Dany when she was the underdog now that she finally handled her biz like she should have niggaz hate her.....

Lmao

Back