Welcome To aBlackWeb

We gonna forget Bran prolly laid out the game to Tyrion when they had that convo in Winterfell....

Nah I thought that,but if so Tyrion would have been told varys

I do think that his convo with Sansa is when he first found out about Jon.And I know he didn't tell him about KL because he would have probably helped Varys

I think Bran literally told him how he became the 3 Eyed raven

I always wanted Jon to get the throne,but if not I won't be signing petitions and bitching and moaning

I expect for GOT to piss me off

The story hasn't exactly been lateral so I don't think they'll go far left enough for me to be upset cause it really is a fucking toss up, but I'm hoping I can clap my hands at the end of the finale and be cool with it.

Dany is fucked,but I just don't know how to get rid of that dragon

Shit wouldn't be that hard. They already know ballistas work and they know Dany is wild reckless with the way she moves. They might not get her the first chance, but that dragon would catch one sooner or later, then she'd pretty much have all of Westeros to deal with and her Unsullied and Dothraki aren't enough to handle that.

That's why I say Dany's basically got to die at this point. There really is nothing left for her short of death or her going back to Essos and trying to reclaim what she had there.

Bran could just stop bullshitting and warg into the nigga but I dunno. If they did those GoT niggas good with me.

I was thinking the same shit. Warg into Drogon and call it a day

Not sure if a regular living dragon can be warged and even if so he can't warg him forever

In the books dragons are said to be as smart or smarter than ppl and it's hard/impossible to safely warg into a person with a regular sound mind w/out them going crazy

Unless his plan to is warg Drogon and make him kill himself

Shit wouldn't be that hard. They already know ballistas work and they know Dany is wild reckless with the way she moves. They might not get her the first chance, but that dragon would catch one sooner or later, then she'd pretty much have all of Westeros to deal with and her Unsullied and Dothraki aren't enough to handle that.

That's why I say Dany's basically got to die at this point. There really is nothing left for her short of death or her going back to Essos and trying to reclaim what she had there.

Thing is that they made it seem like you had to be a mad scientist like Qyburn to even make that shit

But yes if maybe Gendry could figure that out they could make some,but I wonder how long it takes them to make them?

Sansa would be a G if they been building scorpions except shaped as wolves called the wolves that shoot like AK rounds.

Not sure if a regular living dragon can be warged and even if so he can't warg him forever

In the books dragons are said to be as smart or smarter than ppl and it's hard/impossible to safely warg into a person with a regular sound mind w/out them going crazy

Unless his plan to is warg Drogon and make him kill himself

Imo if he warged into drogon and got stuck inside him that would be the goat ending but that's just me. Going from 3 eyed raven to a dragon would be too fucking dope. His body ain't shit anyway. Go out on some hard shit.

Dude is a savant. He doesn't want the throne. They would be crazy to end it like that.

His arc has been the most disappointing to me. Nigga didn't warg into shit and get busy at all. Not a dragon, ghost nothing. Just some fucking birds and he ain't even peck at nan nigga. I was expecting his character to do some cold shit.

Nigga just sat around being vague af. Like talk straight my nigga.
It's ridiculous how nobody is like BRAN WTF ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT. I woulda had to put hands on that nigga for speaking to me in riddles. Everybody just accepts that shit meanwhile Dany is scorching the earth and they just let it happen lol

Thing is that they made it seem like you had to be a mad scientist like Qyburn to even make that shit

But yes if maybe Gendry could figure that out they could make some,but I wonder how long it takes them to make them?

Sansa would be a G if they been building scorpions except shaped as wolves called the wolves that shoot like AK rounds.

No, I think Qyburn just had the knowledge that the ballistas were used in the past against dragons. I think now that the people in the North have seen them in action, it should be that hard from some of their craftsmen or weapon makers to make some. They are essentially just big crossbows.

No, I think Qyburn just had the knowledge that the ballistas were used in the past against dragons. I think now that the people in the North have seen them in action, it should be that hard from some of their craftsmen or weapon makers to make some. They are essentially just big crossbows.
If dany burned winterfell off rip they wont have time for that shit

It's ridiculous how nobody is like BRAN WTF ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT. I woulda had to put hands on that nigga for speaking to me in riddles. Everybody just accepts that shit meanwhile Dany is scorching the earth and they just let it happen lol

Me and my niggas were talking about this a couple weeks back. Like nigga just spit it tf out. He would be wild stressful to be around.
I'd be on his neck.
pic_20190517_163155.jpg

Back