Welcome To aBlackWeb

This why I rarely post in here & if I do it's to troll/bullshit

You're a dope poster of good sense & logic - I think we can both agree, if you have spoilers you shouldn't be posting predictions or theories.
But who’s to say they are accurate? And who s to say they really have the spoilers? U see the slippery slope?

For example until u sent me those spoilers the other day which are inaccurate anyway, I hadnt any seen spoilers for the final season since the IC...I forgot all that anyway but try to tell these idiots that lol...

But who’s to say they are accurate? And who s to say they really have the spoilers? U see the slippery slope?

For example until u sent me those spoilers the other day which are inaccurate anyway, I hadnt any seen spoilers for the final season since the IC...I forgot all that anyway but try to tell these idiots that lol...
If this is the case then @Sion need to run me my money since I'm apparently right about 2 yr old spoilers being bullshit

You asked me for the spoilers

All you had to do was ignore Zo and keep it moving, you @'d me to this thread & I responded. Notice how I didnt respond to NightKing @ing me the last 2 days ? I rarely post in here unless it's to troll/bullshit.

You just in ya feelings b/c your ego is getting the best of you.
Nigga I didnt @ you to this thread you was already here foh lying lol

You asked me for the spoilers

All you had to do was ignore Zo and keep it moving, you @'d me to this thread & I responded. Notice how I didnt respond to NightKing @ing me the last 2 days ? I rarely post in here unless it's to troll/bullshit.

You just in ya feelings b/c your ego is getting the best of you.
Nah my ego is fine. You lookin like a bitch tho and posting more now than you have all week. Who really hurtin

You said I didnt want to bring it out in public & I said b/c I didnt want anyone else to have the season spoiled so I stayed quiet. Now Im responding because you asked me to.

If your ego is fine sit this one out & keep it moving. What is understood need not be explained.
Nigga what? I told you at least 3x to bring the shit public when we were talkin in PMs and I told you once here in the thread after you tried to be slick. I told Chi to do it when we spoke in PMs also.

YOU didnt say shit after I told you to quit being vague. Elzo was the one that said something. You a bitch and you a fuckin liar lol.

Ego is a muthafucka aint it Gabi ?

You said you swore on everything you didnt read the spoilers then you said in here you did.

As a mod you cant be banned & the other mods let it slide.

I kept quiet b/c to call you out would expose what you spoiled & ruined the show before it even began for every other poster.
Why are you fuckin lying?

Quote where I said I read the spoilers...and I thought you had work in the morning why you still here.

And you did call me out on some slick shit like I wouldn't say anything. Stop lying and go to bed.

I completely avoided the spoilers cause I want to enjoy this last season the same way I did for SOA , LOST and The Wire's last season.

Only thing that bugging me tho is Bran................. I really wondering what the dude will plan for this season... ??

Damn I ain't know you was also king of excuses. In one post you saying all white walkers are equal and now you saying we took out the weak generals...so you saying all your people's is weak?

Nah I ain't in denial like you, I'll admit the night king is a serious threat but you gotta be honest and admit all yall are not the same.

For example you (night king) make quality posts...your boy @DOS_patos (a weak ass wight) makes trash posts all the time. Yall ain't equal.

Also that list of people from our houses that fell...how many of them did yall kill? Oh none? Step your game up
cause your people keep running from fights..

got niggas yelling fall back....RETREAT...running in water and on boats and shit to get away

Back