I have nt tallied the list yet gotta check cuz niggas got multiple teams and shit

13951.gif

I told yall to put him on ignore. He cant help himself.

And through all this.....sion still gon leave him hanging out to dry
According to @Sion u were guilty of spoiling urself something I’ve never done ....I don’t hear any one speaking bout putting u on ignore....some shameful shit going on round here lol

Reactions: Sion
I might have to take this to court niggas been accusing me of spoiling yet can never show proof especially when others have been proven to spoil themselves....I will not be scapegoated and stabbed in the throat I must defend myself

Lmao

Reactions: SeaSnake
According to @Sion u were guilty of spoiling urself something I’ve never done ....I don’t hear any one speaking bout putting u on ignore....some shameful shit going on round here lol
Cuz I dont have you on ignore yet. Still thinking about it tho.

And he and I already had that discussion and I told him in private and on here to bring my charges public and I'll defend my shit whenever wherever if he thinks I'm guilty of something I didnt do.

He hasn't and told ppl in private (after I told him to get others involved btw) which means he dont believe I did anything wrong cuz if he did he woulda jumped on it.

You got something else you wana say on this matter or can we keep it pushin?

I might have to take this to court niggas been accusing me of spoiling yet can never show proof especially when others have been proven to spoil themselves....I will not be scapegoated and stabbed in the throat I must defend myself

Lmao
We not accusing you of spoiling you just doing what you always do. You dont let ppl remain in ignorance. Let ppl who dont wana be spoiled throw shit out there for discussion. If it's wrong let em be wrong. They'll find out soon enough.

Cuz I dont have you on ignore yet. Still thinking about it tho.

And he and I already had that discussion and I told him in private and on here to bring my charges public and I'll defend my shit whenever wherever if he thinks I'm guilty of something I didnt do.

He hasn't and told ppl in private (after I told him to get others involved btw) which means he dont believe I did anything wrong cuz if he did he woulda jumped on it.

You got something else you wana say on this matter or can we keep it pushin?
Crazy I don’t even think I have to do all that lmao

Crazy I don’t even think I have to do all that lmao
I told all important ppl involved to make it public.

Nobody did but rather keep talkin about it on some roundabout vague shit while not doing shit about it. Lol. If you think I did something let's talk about it...that's all I'm saying lol

We not accusing you of spoiling you just doing what you always do. You dont let ppl remain in ignorance. Let ppl who dont wana be spoiled throw shit out there for discussion. If it's wrong let em be wrong.
Fam is this not a discussion thread? I discuss and post shit that comes to my mind about the direction of the show that s what we do in every other TV shows thread....we discuss what we think is going to happen...so like others I write out my thoughts as well....why am I being singled out when everyone does it? Even if I have the spoilers and know what’s gonna happen everything I post is just random shit that comes to mind, just like u did when Sion called u out....I dropped one real spoiler in my entire GOT posting history and no one but Sion even knew and that was 2 yrs ago at the beginning of season 6...dassit

I told all important ppl involved to make it public.

Nobody did but rather keep talkin about it on some roundabout vague shit while not doing shit about it. Lol. If you think I did something let's talk about it...that's all I'm saying lol
Shit I was nt here for all that and Idk who the fuck is important in here lol I was banned from the thread by a mod who s barely a real GOT fan accusing me of spoiling for sharing my thoughts

So does that mean anyone that gives their thoughts on where they think the story is going will be accused of spoiling?

Shit I was nt here for all that and Idk who the fuck is important in here lol I was banned from the thread by a mod who s barely a real GOT fan accusing me of spoiling for sharing my thoughts
If it's any consolation to you I offered to put up money to get you back in the thread

So does that mean anyone that gives their thoughts on where they think the story is going will be accused of spoiling?
Fam you have the spoilers and pride yourself on that shit lol. Sometimes you need to fall back and let niggas be wrong. Ppl with spoilers dont need to be directing the conversation.

That's my 2 cents.

Reactions: TheNightKing