Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fam you have the spoilers and pride yourself on that shit lol. Sometimes you need to fall back and let niggas be wrong. Ppl with spoilers dont need to be directing the conversation.

That's my 2 cents.
But u have the spoilers ( although those aren’t the accurate ones) as well as others on this board do to.... so are y’all gonna get the same treatment when y’all post something?

But u have the spoilers ( although those aren’t the accurate ones) as well as others on this board do to.... so are y’all gonna get the same treatment when y’all post something?
I bet my entire bank that the spoilers were bullshit and didnt even read em.

Why would I intentionally spoil this show in its last season using spoilers I dont even believe are true? Lol make that make sense fam

I bet my entire bank that the spoilers were bullshit and didnt even read em.

Why would I intentionally spoil this show in its last season using spoilers I dont even believe are true? Lol make that make sense fam
Idk what u believe fam and idk y u do things lol why do U skateboard? Why is the sky blue? Why Bush knock down the towers ?

Idk what u believe fam and idk y u do things lol why do U skateboard? Why is the sky blue? Why Bush knock down the towers ?
Lol fair enough.

Ima just say this...I went way too hard at ppl on the ic for spoiling. I ended 2 ppl over posting a sentence. I ain't gon turn around and choose the last season to intentionally start spoiling shit.

Sion is a mod so if he thinks theres enough plausible evidence he woulda did something about my alleged transgression. Yet here I am...lol

Which was outta respect.

I was trying to keep it private so others didn't get shit spoiled.

You're a mod you cant be banned. The other mods agreed & let it go. There's really nothing they can do b/c it really becomes a "he say she say" situation - better to be quiet & avoid others getting it ruined than to make a scene. Zo got clapped for not spoiling anything & other posters got clapped too.

In the midst of chaos.... The Triggers just wanted to protect the realm......
You coulda kicked me from the thread tho and if yall asked I woulda took my punishment. I told you multiple times to bring the shit public. It took elzo to actually say something and get me to defend it lol. If you legit thought you had me caught up I wouldn't have had to tell you to get others involved cuz you woulda did it before telling me.

Again I dont even know what post you're referring to where I spoiled shit.

Lol fair enough.

Ima just say this...I went way too hard at ppl on the ic for spoiling. I ended 2 ppl over posting a sentence. I ain't gon turn around and choose the last season to intentionally start spoiling shit.

Sion is a mod so if he thinks theres enough plausible evidence he woulda did something about my alleged transgression. Yet here I am...lol
That was then this is now lol u know how many posters came here and changed their personas for all we know u can now be Ms Spoiler McSpoily

And also I'm a junior mod or whatever tf so I can have my mod powers taken since I'm not an official mod

Why would anyone read spoilers anyway? You idiots ruined the show for yourself lol. Why even watch? You know what happens then you can not make assumptions. Fake asses.

Why would anyone read spoilers anyway? You idiots ruined the show for yourself lol. Why even watch? You know what happens then you can not make assumptions. Fake asses.

That’s like saying why read the books if ur gonna watch the show.... and who u think u are Jadakiss nigga?

Your post was the last one for several hours, if you were clapped every one would have known & had shit ruined before the season premiered. I only did was best for the realm.

Other mods said to chill *shrugs* honestly it dont matter as long as other ppl dont find out.
Well if this is the case what was with the calling me traitor and shit after everyone agreed to let it go like I wasn't gon say shit about it?

All you really had to do was remove the post and keep it pushin. But just like pedofinger you acted like a fuckin pussy and wana do slick shit and talk about it in private like no one was gon notice. This says more about you than me at this point.

Back