Welcome To aBlackWeb

bout sick of yo shit. hush yo punkass up and keep your "predictions" and "theories" to yo gotdamn self. We don't give a fuck if you seen spoilers or what videos you watched nigga. Keep playin...lol
Didn’t no u were a mod....or had any authority in here lmao negro plz

Dont need to be a mod. Id gladly offer up some of my bank to get you the fuck outa here if you dont knock it the fuck off. Read the room nigga.. nobody wants to hear your dry spoiling bruh
Point out a spoiler post from me.... it’s funny cuz other posters have actually dropped spoilers in here I ain’t hear no threats to them lol

Backstabbed and plotted like a hoe for 6 summets but lasting 6 seconds when begging for your life. Gave ya boybthe OJ treatment.
How long it takes a person to die? Lol at least u acknowledged the legendary 6 summers run which ended w us saving the NAWF ....#legendary

@TheNightKing flustered and ain't even got to Winterfell yet...

giphy.gif

Point out a spoiler post from me.... it’s funny cuz other posters have actually dropped spoilers in here I ain’t hear no threats to them lol

Just seen a vid about how shit w the WW gonna end...prolly the most convincing theory yet

The point is, we don't trust you to not spoil some shit. How we know that theory isn't from someone who knows something.

We don't know that shit with the WW will actually end. For all we know at the end they on some battle continues shit.

At minimum you sneak spoiling.

Let’s be honest here....

Starks just started catching Ws 30mins ago thanks to some Stephen Hawkins like Oracle

Team Danny is seriously the most inept squad in TV history ...3 dragons a massive army for like 3 seasons and absolutely nothing to show for it

White Walkers getting all that exercise for nothing

SAD!!

The point is, we don't trust you to not spoil some shit. How we know that theory isn't from someone who knows something.

We don't know that shit with the WW will actually end. For all we know at the end they on some battle continues shit.

At minimum you sneak spoiling.
Sneak spoiling lmao I have never spoiled anything but according to previews and episodes titles and descriptions the battle w the WW begins either next episode or the one after ...ain’t no way that battle last for the rest of the show because they also have to complete the War of the Five Kings meaning the shit w the WW is not gonna last too long...it’s simple math

Back