Welcome To aBlackWeb

Escaping your enemy's turf is smart. Yall coming right into a trap.

it was the wildling turf and yall got ran out.

how someone walking into a trap by running niggas out?

that was like 3 yrs ago bruh.

wheres the trap?

giphy.gif

is it set yet?

You don't get it dog. Now you coming to his turf and best believe he ready. You let Jon slip away knowing about dragon glass. Now its your ass. Can't wait to see Jon stepping in a puddle that used to be the night king lol. You took a dragon but that was not your biggest threat then you let Bran escape too. You out here making worse decisions than the Lakers front office right now playa.
We let them escape cause they don't matter.

You so emotional you not thinking clear. You thinking just like the ice cracka you are.

When did I say yall crackas didn't kill anyone?

Dummy the ice cracka king raises the dead. Meaning in the few battles that yall have been in the live people yall killed the king raised them from the dead after the battle. Hence yall rag tag as well cause basically yall getting numbers from folks who was never original ice crackas.

You really not thinking at all.
giphy.gif
its called recruitment.
indentured servants.
hired militia
conscripts.

We let them escape cause they don't matter.
Now everynody know about you and Bran know your future. So them telling everybody you coming didn't matter? You lost a tactical advantage young icecycle...the element of surprise. Don't worry. You will make a nice ice cube for their dranks after their victory.

Ice king didn't win any battle. Jon been besting him every time he faced an ice walker. Shit he had a shot at Jon but his dumb ass went for the dragon. Big mistake. Hot dragon glass is coming to melt them corpses. Its gone be a hot winter ya bitches.

The Night King didn't want Jon dead after he killed a white walker or maybe even before.

He let Jon leave

if he wanted he could have thrown spears or had wights throw spears when they were on that little ass boat.

He also planned that whole thing to get a dragon and wasn't concerned with Jon

The Night King has a plan

IDK what it is besides kill everything,but the shit he did was on purpose.

There's definitely something going on with how he was created and that swirly symbol that also resembles the Targ symbol

This suspense is killing me

The Night King didn't want Jon dead after he killed a white walker or maybe even before.

He let Jon leave

if he wanted he could have thrown spears or had wights throw spears when they were on that little ass boat.

He also planned that whole thing to get a dragon and wasn't concerned with Jon

The Night King has a plan

IDK what it is besides kill everything,but the shit he did was on purpose.

There's definitely something going on with how he was created and that swirly symbol that also resembles the Targ symbol

This suspense is killing me
I'm with everything you said except the targ symbol. Not buying that one.

I'm with everything you said except the targ symbol. Not buying that one.

IDK it's kinda weird that when they burned that kid it looked like the Targ symbol

And also that was fire and blood.

But I always kind of thought The NK was a Stark.

Maybe it's by chance,but how many things in GOT is by chance?

swirl-sigil-1200x676.jpg

Now everynody know about you and Bran know your future. So them telling everybody you coming didn't matter? You lost a tactical advantage young icecycle...the element of surprise. Don't worry. You will make a nice ice cube for their dranks after their victory.
nigga winter was gonna come regardless.....lost the advantage?
bran on that shit anyway...

You don't get it dog. Now you coming to his turf and best believe he ready. You let Jon slip away knowing about dragon glass. Now its your ass. Can't wait to see Jon stepping in a puddle that used to be the night king lol. You took a dragon but that was not your biggest threat then you let Bran escape too. You out here making worse decisions than the Lakers front office right now playa.

I cosigned this... But man, that Lakers dig was low...

tenor.gif

IDK it's kinda weird that when they burned that kid it looked like the Targ symbol

And also that was fire and blood.

But I always kind of thought The NK was a Stark.

Maybe it's by chance,but how many things in GOT is by chance?

swirl-sigil-1200x676.jpg
Idk...I just think it's one of those things.
*shrug*

what you mean other armies.......
two things you got fucked up.

1. we killed a buncha of niggas and made them get down or lay down....and even when they didnt get down and laid down....we made them get up and become warriors.....no choices. you niggas joining forces cuz ya scared. out here trading pussy for armies cuz ya cant fight. we recruit and make niggas men.
2. look at 1.

you niggas went an got giants like that meant something....even his punk ass had to use a stick

73705ea7a587470ec70e2ce233a99476.gif

then ya boy ran and left him. screaming as he running like a bitch
got-wun-wun.gif

damn near drowned running into water and couldnt swim...
giphy.gif

if this was the streets the nigga woulda ran into traffic to escape this asswhipping.

all to end up
tumblr_ot7whqdxOe1s95j2so2_1280.gif

we didnt kill him but we recruited him because ya used him wrong.

rag tag and fucked up leadership

Look at you trying to clown us I'm really proud of you! You even included gifs and everything! A for effort!

Now let's talk about how the white walkers are the most overrated set in possibly history.

Besides the night king AINT NOBODY IN YOUR CREW NICE WITH IT

Yall are like the crazy 88 from kill bill, you roll super deep but only got like 1 person with any real skills

Why you so proud to be a wight? Took yall slow dumb mindless idiots 8 seasons to finally cross the wall. Never killed any important character ever, you think you nice cuz you bumrushing people like camron at Rucker park? Run the one on one, you cant yall got ZERO skills just numbers

And they numbers don't mean a thing... You take out one of the whack generals you decimate their numbers...

And Jon and them know that...

Also, it's not like the WW ain't been beat before.. Learn from history.. Matter of fact, y'all been regrouping for something like 8 thousand years. This gone be business as usual..

giphy.gif

Look at you trying to clown us I'm really proud of you! You even included gifs and everything! A for effort!

Now let's talk about how the white walkers are the most overrated set in possibly history.

Besides the night king AINT NOBODY IN YOUR CREW NICE WITH IT

Yall are like the crazy 88 from kill bill, you roll super deep but only got like 1 person with any real skills

Why you so proud to be a wight? Took yall slow dumb mindless idiots 8 seasons to finally cross the wall. Never killed any important character ever, you think you nice cuz you bumrushing people like camron at Rucker park? Run the one on one, you cant yall got ZERO skills just numbers
Bruh, Jon was getting his ass whooped, lol.

5088ACFB-0B7C-467E-B417-C16BA1524AC4.gif

AA5393E7-0FAA-4C44-804A-3DC225538A26.gif

0C2D97D1-C3B7-48E6-BC22-1B2F53D54FC7.gif

Look at Jon's reaction when my boy walked in, lol. That nigga was shook.

Jon spent more time on his knees during this fight than on his feet.

This general was definitely a loss. He got busy with one of Westeros' best fighters.

Back