Welcome To aBlackWeb

And they numbers don't mean a thing... You take out one of the whack generals you decimate their numbers...

And Jon and them know that...

Also, it's not like the WW ain't been beat before.. Learn from history.. Matter of fact, y'all been regrouping for something like 8 thousand years. This gone be business as usual..

giphy.gif
But you...

See you ai....
What happened wa....

It's other people you can fuck with in here.
Stay out my business:cry3:

So did Jon, by his own people.

Yea but we ain't debating if humans are killers we debating if white walkers are all flash and no substance...who did they kill that was important..not the night king but his whole weak ass army

I think the night king just rides with weaklings to make him look better all them other generals stay dying but yall supposedly unstoppable

Bruh, Jon was getting his ass whooped, lol.

View attachment 126967

View attachment 126968

View attachment 126969

Look at Jon's reaction when my boy walked in, lol. That nigga was shook.

Jon spent more time on his knees during this fight than on his feet.

This general was definitely a loss. He got busy with one of Westeros' best fighters.

Sam of all people killed the first general
bend.gif

And Jon got at least 2 generals crushed under his belt as well
ice1.gif

Not sure how many generals are left but theres at least enough for everybody that got Valyrian Steel to take out at least one of them bitches and we can all watch the army drop

op.gif

View attachment 126972

View attachment 126974

Not sure how many generals are left but theres at least enough for everybody that got Valyrian Steel to take out at least one of them bitches and we can all watch the army drop

View attachment 126976
Notice that not all of them dropped though. They still had one "alive". I bet the ones that dropped probably some old niggas not strong enough to roll dolo.

Bruh, Jon was getting his ass whooped, lol.

View attachment 126967

View attachment 126968

View attachment 126969

Look at Jon's reaction when my boy walked in, lol. That nigga was shook.

Jon spent more time on his knees during this fight than on his feet.

This general was definitely a loss. He got busy with one of Westeros' best fighters.

Can't front...bruh should've had his own "level boss" music like in the video games when he walked in.

Even I said "oh shyt" when I 1st watched that scene.

Look at you trying to clown us I'm really proud of you! You even included gifs and everything! A for effort!

Now let's talk about how the white walkers are the most overrated set in possibly history.

Besides the night king AINT NOBODY IN YOUR CREW NICE WITH IT

Yall are like the crazy 88 from kill bill, you roll super deep but only got like 1 person with any real skills

Why you so proud to be a wight? Took yall slow dumb mindless idiots 8 seasons to finally cross the wall. Never killed any important character ever, you think you nice cuz you bumrushing people like camron at Rucker park? Run the one on one, you cant yall got ZERO skills just numbers

In all fairness,the other white walkers are dangerous too

They seem to think independently to some degree

View attachment 126972

View attachment 126974

View attachment 126976

Yall act like its easy to kill a white walker general yall need valryian steel or dragonglass which yall just so happen to find randomly. And thats only cuz of dragonstone. And thats if you get close to one

Yall act like its easy to kill a white walker general yall need valryian steel or dragonglass which yall just so happen to find randomly. And thats only cuz of dragonstone. And thats if you get close to one
Exactly. Like they can't be killed by anything with a sharp point, lol. At least the sharp point that kills us has to be of a rare material.

What s the word on the Dragonstone from HardHomme

Exactly. Like they can't be killed by anything with a sharp point, lol. At least the sharp point that kills us has to be of a rare material.

I guess y'all haven't been paying attention. Did y'all miss all of that dragonglass Gendry is working with? WW killing swords, daggers and knives are about to be hella common.....

Lol I remember the slap game, I used to play that as a kid. I would also challenge Jason Momoa with no fux but I'd actually win. Shit was fun, I used to lose a lot but then I got great at it and started swaggin on niggaz whilst slapping tf out of niggaz. Used to do the look away slap like a jason kidd pass.

gns : *randomly looks away in the middle of the game*
Vic : what u lookin at.....
SLAP
gns : watch my hands not my eyes fuck nigga nh

Lol I remember the slap game, I used to play that as a kid. I would also challenge Jason Momoa with no fux but I'd actually win. Shit was fun, I used to lose a lot but then I got great at it and started swaggin on niggaz whilst slapping tf out of niggaz. Used to do the look away slap like a jason kidd pass.

gns : *randomly looks away in the middle of the game*
Vic : what u lookin at.....
SLAP
gns : watch my hands not my eyes fuck nigga nh

Weird flex but ok

I guess y'all haven't been paying attention. Did y'all miss all of that dragonglass Gendry is working with? WW killing swords, daggers and knives are about to be hella common.....
Yeah but before the convenient mountain of dragonglass that shit was rare as fuck.

Sam reading that book like "then Maester took a shit before reconvening with the other Maesters.

Oh yeah, completely off topic, but there's a mountain of dragonglass at Dragonstone in case the dead come back one day.

Back to what I was saying though..."

Plus it's still a limited resource.

Back