Welcome To aBlackWeb

After seeing Tyrion be worried about his brother last episode and him being chastised by Danny I can see him switching sides in the future. Since the old lady admitted to poising that bastard Joffrey
Nah, Cersei has always hated him and he killed her dad.
It's only natural to feel a way about your brother, who was the only one that looked out for you in your entire family, charging into death.

@TheMasterKey

You gotta do something about this e dollar requirement bruh. For people who can't be THAT active but like to browse when they get a minute here and there.

I ain't trying to do shit extra but browse and post haha

lr3c2gm230x7.gif

@TheMasterKey

You gotta do something about this e dollar requirement bruh. For people who can't be THAT active but like to browse when they get a minute here and there.

View attachment 10560

there are a ton of ways to earn money brah

we be having all kinds of games and shit

plus you can bet in the betting thread

@TheMasterKey

View attachment 10560

lol the only section yall cant see is the VIP section. and what's the point of a VIP section if everybody can get in?

tenor.gif

On the real, the easiest way to make bread is betting.

Bet on the fights and when football season starts u can bet on the games and make quick flips.

Whats the spoiler policy round these parts.. I aint tryna read no spoilers unintentionally without knowing the lay of the land round here lol
If the show has aired, you do not have to put thoughts about the show in spoilers. And by air, I mean it's been released by HBO on the night it's scheduled to come on

If you wanna talk about the book in comparison to the show, label your spoiler book related or something

If an episode has leaked online, you are not permitted by any means to discuss it until the official episode has aired

In about an hr, Ima go back to page one and round up all the crews, so we can have a list we can go to when it's time to hand out these Ls

Back