Welcome To aBlackWeb

House Greyjoy. Only cuz Euron just be doing shit. Dont care about the game he just savage. Theon shouldve drowned tho

The real reason Khaleesi is wack tho? Not the dragons, not the one day im crazy killer queen and the next day im all about peace, or even asking Jon Snow to bend the knee. The real reason is because she got the same hairstyle for like 7 seasons. She basic.

Lol.

Only person who changed up their hairstyle is that skallywag bitch Cersei...and it wasn't by choice. Shame!

Lol.

Only person who changed up their hairstyle is that skallywag bitch Cersei...and it wasn't by choice. Shame!

giphy.gif

Watch ur mouf when u speak about the queen nigga

Yall see how Jamie was clutching his pearls when he first saw Drogon?

FIRE & BLOOD!!!

Drogon might be on the IR list, but he went out with an MVP performance :(

This silly hoe traveling the world beggin mfs to bend a knee, somebody kill her ass already!

As much as I hate her and her bitch ass dragons, that close up shot of the dragon was dope af, goat cgi

lmaooooooooo and on cue the biggest simp westeros has ever seen pops up on my screen. I don't think I can make it through this episode, all my my most hated characters are joining forces

"U told me to go fuck myself and find a cure so I can serve u, please let me serve u"

disgusting smh

Back