Welcome To aBlackWeb

Another black man!!

You better speak up for the dragon mother!!

What character did y'all niggaz say when y'all was on that bullshit.

I'm tryna see something......

Arya hearing about her brother spanking old man Lannister in the field must be awesome.

Bran doing a great job at holding down winterfell with his third eye so far....

How is niggaz fucking with house lannister over stark.... We half way thru season 2 and in not seeing it..

. Niggaz tearing me up on Facebook about it too....I told one old neighborhood nigga he still being a bully not letting me have my joy

How is niggaz fucking with house lannister over stark.... We half way thru season 2 and in not seeing it..

. Niggaz tearing me up on Facebook about it too....I told one old neighborhood nigga he still being a bully not letting me have my joy
House Lannister ran the Starks from their home, they winning halfway though season 2. Hell they got a Stark daughter as a prisoner

House Lannister ran the Starks from their home, they winning halfway though season 2. Hell they got a Stark daughter as a prisoner
they winning, but they still wrong

they pushed bran out the window cuz he saw them fucking
cersi ripped up her kings last wishes...and also fucking her cousin
none of her kids come from her king...all from her brother
jeoffry is a wild ass bitch, no real heart, but stay tryna get niggaz get murked

the only redeemable lannisters are the old man and the imp

we done for today... but shit i don't like them niggaz

Jamie a weird nigga for fucking his sister...

His love to scrap is dope, and no fucks to give is funny, but he a weirdo.

The pops seems cool thus far.. And the imp is solid.

Cersi and her son are horrible.

But I can see where people are losing faith in the Starks. Ned was definitely the glue, and I can see Robb not being built like that. Jon snow is illegitimate.....

I still got faith in the young ones, arsy and bran gonna grow into forces....I got faith in them.
Caet might be the one who fucks everything up going forward....I feel like most of neds kids straight... It's just his wife and the one ditzy ass daughter.. Even still

Season 2 episode 5, I'm still house Stark

I can tell I'm going to like old head lannister and the imp going forward.... But a real King likes his adversaries.... House Stark ✊?

Robb might be winning the war now... But these niggaz got baby venoms stabbing kings...... Dragon bitch growing baby dragons bout to marry another big nigga...

I feel like Robb gonna get washed before he get a chance to win. Don't tell me nuffin though

Like I'm convinced i can beat this nigga in 2020,

1985-2005 he might have ridiculously washed me.....

I'm sure he washed me at least 12 times in that period...and I know he carry pistols now..... But I feel like I can take his old ass in a scrap...

Everybody else been cool... But this the first nigga that sparked shit over GOT.

last time I saw him he was in the supermarket with his family...still tryna be tough, but I was laughing.

I know this show invokes the savages of old...

Should I take this bully ass niggaz posts as threats?? Screenshot_20201128-185519~2.png

All things considered, I think hood politics would favor me. I'm much more well liked amongst the village elders.

And he has been talking much less than pleasantly about our quarter of backs.

Lamar, from the house of Jackson, who has recently took ill try the plague of the land.... This man has spoken foul of....

I feel like I can persuade the people to support my first attack if I am to strike him ?

You should be cool until after you're done watching, dude can get ignorant and spoil everything.
I will fight that big head nigga, I know what bars he hang at.

I'm drunk right now.... I'll take that... But he got this shit coming from the time he one shotted me to the body back in '97

It was girls outside n everything ?

People liked Lannister over starks because that honor literally fucked them up. Ned literally gave Cersei an out.

People liked Lannister over starks because that honor literally fucked them up. Ned literally gave Cersei an out.
I totally understand savagery over honor...

But honor over savagery in the face of savagery is way more commendable. In a time of theirs.. While I can see myself doing what it takes to survive over savagery... I'd much rather survive over honor.

I hate that he fucked his family up tho

Back