Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh I'm just into season 2

I might lose interest... I'm HORRIBLE with commitment

if you get past season 2 you prolly gon be in it for the long haul.

but seriously if you make it all the way through the sixth season, just stop. Like cold turkey.

you gon be curious. You gonna wanna know what’s next. But don’t...

Man, Stark house falling apart without ned.

But Jamie is a cunt of the highest order...

Caet should have just let Jamie get killed. Her kids were fucked the second ned was arrested. Fuck Theon

tenor.gif

These niggaz fucked a whole fleet of ships up with one arrow

Season 2 was a step up

Season 3 tomorrow.

Tywin and Tyrion are cool.... But it's still still fuck the rest of the lannisters

Reactions: GNS
Since you finished Season 2... you still reppin house Stark or what?
Yup, while Cate moving funny and Ansa bring humiliated.... Losing a G like Ned is bound to hit the women the hardest. I can forgive them both, Robb was right.

Also Robb stepping up and stepping hard. He'll never be Ned, but I'm proud.

Arya stark is still my favorite character. She's heading for great things. As is Bran. They the future. If Robb wins... House Stark will stand tall.

Jon snow still got love for house Stark, and I see him coming out strong. Theon a fuck nigga.... But he not blood.

House lannister is the strongest because if Tywin & Tyrion.... And I understand that. But they still out numbered by cersi, Jeoffery, and Jamie. I can see the Jamie redemption arc spinning with him and Brianne.... But naw, you fuck your sister, you pushed Bran out the window, you picked a bullshit fight with ned, and that shit he pulled with the dude he was locked up with?? Pure sociopath. I don't like Jamie. So it's still fuck house lannister ??‍♂️

I'm riding with Robb....

Even though Ennis got that red chick who birth baby venoms...... And he has a rightful claim as well... He needs more time to cook.

I love that the chick who was married to the gay nigga that was fucking her husband is Jeoffery new Queen. They deserve each other, that shit gonna be hilarious. When she offered to get her brother to get her husband started, I knew she was different.... She a problem. And they deserve her.

And I'm not riding with the dragon chick off of GP. ??‍♂️

HOUSE STARK?

Oh the zombies in antarctica was random as shit... And Jon snow and his little igloo chick gonna end up fucking. I can tell. His whole alaska arc gonna be g, I can tell. Ice people, zombies, what's the worst that can happen?

Yup, while Cate moving funny and Ansa bring humiliated.... Losing a G like Ned is bound to hit the women the hardest. I can forgive them both, Robb was right.

Also Robb stepping up and stepping hard. He'll never be Ned, but I'm proud.

Arya stark is still my favorite character. She's heading for great things. As is Bran. They the future. If Robb wins... House Stark will stand tall.

Jon snow still got love for house Stark, and I see him coming out strong. Theon a fuck nigga.... But he not blood.

House lannister is the strongest because if Tywin & Tyrion.... And I understand that. But they still out numbered by cersi, Jeoffery, and Jamie. I can see the Jamie redemption arc spinning with him and Brianne.... But naw, you fuck your sister, you pushed Bran out the window, you picked a bullshit fight with ned, and that shit he pulled with the dude he was locked up with?? Pure sociopath. I don't like Jamie. So it's still fuck house lannister ??‍♂️

I'm riding with Robb....

Even though Ennis got that red chick who birth baby venoms...... And he has a rightful claim as well... He needs more time to cook.

I love that the chick who was married to the gay nigga that was fucking her husband is Jeoffery new Queen. They deserve each other, that shit gonna be hilarious. When she offered to get her brother to get her husband started, I knew she was different.... She a problem. And they deserve her.

And I'm not riding with the dragon chick off of GP. ??‍♂️

HOUSE STARK?

good shit

tenor.gif

@Chicity get this man some bear furz and mutton! lol

Du watching this and recapping is great!

But don't engage with that dude brah. People can be really pos when it comes to ruining shows for people who don't like their shows to be ruined. I personally wouldn't post shit on FB about watching this show seeing that you got in it so late

But it's funny because at one point there was a gang of niggas who tried to shit on the show prior to actually watching it then once they binged it to get caught up, now all of a sudden they trying to act like they been with it since day 1

Back