Welcome To aBlackWeb

Du watching this and recapping is great!

But don't engage with that dude brah. People can be really pos when it comes to ruining shows for people who don't like their shows to be ruined. I personally wouldn't post shit on FB about watching this show seeing that you got in it so late

But it's funny because at one point there was a gang of niggas who tried to shit on the show prior to actually watching it then once they binged it to get caught up, now all of a sudden they trying to act like they been with it since day 1
You know how I am with trends...I feel like most people are idiots so I assume whatever is really popular is trash

I was late on most big shows...

Fun fact me being like 4 years late on 24 and being excited when I found out on Netflix is the thing that caused me and JG to call a truce. It was also his favorite show

• Love
Reactions: GNS
You know how I am with trends...I feel like most people are idiots so I assume whatever is really popular is trash

I was late on most big shows...

Fun fact me being like 4 years late on 24 and being excited when I found out on Netflix is the thing that caused me and JG to call a truce. It was also his favorite show
And you've been wrong like 11/10 times

You just might wanna just watch something for yourself before dismissing it as hype because an overwhelming segment of the population thinks it's good sir

@AP21 who did you rep
Imma keep it a buck. I didn't really rep anyone because while I enjoyed tf outta this show, I never saw myself siding with any one particular character or house because it seemed at various points throughout the show, they all makes solid points even though they may have been guided by their own selfish reasons.

Imma keep it a buck. I didn't really rep anyone because while I enjoyed tf outta this show, I never saw myself siding with any one particular character or house because it seemed at various points throughout the show, they all makes solid points even though they may have been guided by their own selfish reasons.
Maester ass nigga

I don't really fuck with the Starks, I just like Arya. Every other member of the family can go to hell
No one cares Reek

Just admit that Arya the top Stark.
I can see this being true. She's easily my favorite character thus far. Her times in the trenches is amazing to watch.

She's not just surviving. She's not scared. She's not desperate. She's getting an education of how the world really is with minimal safety nets. She's catching bodies. Making hits. Being a spy. Making alliances. Inspiring others.... When she comes out the mud, her wisdom will be well beyond her years. She's in school right now.

She on her Bruce Wayne shit, they can tell you how they live at the bottom... But you won't really know until you live at the bottom. She likes it there. And I bet she work her way out on her own merit

Also, I made a statement once when I was in my bullshit that was close to what Ned said about who ever makes the statement should swing the sword...I think it was about a ban.

Niggaz told me then it was very Ned Stark like. The fact that was paid off in the first episode sold me to the merits of house Stark. But I can see him turning in his grave with his son and wife fighting

I'll be damned if i discuss House business with an outsider

tenor.gif

tumblr_mud75kgB0a1sv0rp8o1_400.gif

Back