Welcome To aBlackWeb

I said earlier, the Stark house has the most honor so far in season 1.

Nobody did fuck shit yet... I'm sure it will change... But as it stands they all honorable except for the daughter that's tryna marry jeoffery..

Ned is dumb... But he has a code and is strong to it

His wife was right in arresting the imp... Even though he got away and her sister is a dumb ass.

Jon snow a G so far, as is his youngest daughter

The lannisters are all fuck niggaz. With exception of their father. That nigga a G

Aquaman and his chick cool. I'm glad her brother dead.

The irony of this chick real Nick name being my wife's Nick name is a joke like 5 years lost on me... But no bullshit. I call my wife Dany... You can't make up shit like that.

I'm in episode 8. But so far it's house Stark. Ned the realest nigga on the show... He's keeping everbody honest. Without him, a whole lot of ignant ass fuck shit is bound to happen

I'm in season 1

I have no idea what happens, but the twins fucking each other, pushing kids out the window, having incest kids and lying to her husband, incest baby being a trash ass little niggaz. The whole lannister family trash bruh.

And I've seen enough memes to know that dragon chick and aquaman gonna take over the world at some point. But her brother was a supreme fuck nigga. And the atlanteans rapey as shit...I ain't exactly rooting for them at this point either.

Re watch season 1 and tell me how the statks aren't the most honorable family in the beginning

I'm in season 1

I have no idea what happens, but the twins fucking each other, pushing kids out the window, having incest kids and lying to her husband, incest baby being a trash ass little niggaz. The whole lannister family trash bruh.

And I've seen enough memes to know that dragon chick and aquaman gonna take over the world at some point. But her brother was a supreme fuck nigga. And the atlanteans rapey as shit...I ain't exactly rooting for them at this point either.

Re watch season 1 and tell me how the statks aren't the most honorable family in the beginning
Finish season 1 and come back. Fuck the Starks except for one

I said earlier, the Stark house has the most honor so far in season 1.

Nobody did fuck shit yet... I'm sure it will change... But as it stands they all honorable except for the daughter that's tryna marry jeoffery..

Ned is dumb... But he has a code and is strong to it

His wife was right in arresting the imp... Even though he got away and her sister is a dumb ass.

Jon snow a G so far, as is his youngest daughter

The lannisters are all fuck niggaz. With exception of their father. That nigga a G

Aquaman and his chick cool. I'm glad her brother dead.

The irony of this chick real Nick name being my wife's Nick name is a joke like 5 years lost on me... But no bullshit. I call my wife Dany... You can't make up shit like that.

I'm in episode 8. But so far it's house Stark. Ned the realest nigga on the show... He's keeping everbody honest. Without him, a whole lot of ignant ass fuck shit is bound to happen

Damn this nigga got me wanting to hit my hbo on demand and rewatch this shit.

Shit was pure back then.

If Goldie was around you two would be fighting
It would be epic.... It's always fun going back n forth with him about shit

But they plotting to fuck my nigga Robb up....

The midget just talked his way into picking up an army... That lil nigga got a million lives

ROFL, if y'all having this much fun with this I'll keep posting my thoughts...

Just started 9.

This nigga Robb bout to get destroyed bruh....

:ohshit2:

Back