Welcome To aBlackWeb

I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Lol.

We ain't talking about the books. We talking about the show. What in the actual show makes you think this?
Lyssa actions around Robyn and LF.
Jon Arrryn not fathering any children before she brought LF into her house.
LF and Robyn physically favoring each other.

We know that LF and Lyssa were in relations for a long time, they killed Jon Arryn. Even without the books, it supports them having a child. Hell, LF wanted power by any means

Lyssa actions around Robyn and LF.
Jon Arrryn not fathering any children before she brought LF into her house.
LF and Robyn physically favoring each other.

We know that LF and Lyssa were in relations for a long time, they killed Jon Arryn. Even without the books, it supports them having a child. Hell, LF wanted power by any means

Not buying it. But whatever. Could be. I'm honestly not one for all the theories and shit.

Not buying it. But whatever. Could be. I'm honestly not one for all the theories and shit.
There ain't nothing to buy

If you ever gave the show a deeper look than the signs are there. It pushes no major story forward but it's a juicy nugget that shows GRRM ability as an author and how interwoven all the characters were

Man.....the dumbest battle strategy I've ever seen was used during the Long Night

Who the hell sends light calvary out first?

And who decided it was a good idea to hide in a crypt against a nigga who can raise the dead?

EYesU-0U8AcPKVy

Back