Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of those decisions confused me tho. I get Sansa wants an independent North but she gotta ally with her brother when he needs it? But i guess they wont be in fealty ti the throne after Bran dies.

Why are they honoring the choice with Jon if all the Unsullied left and it might just be a few Dothraki.

Arya sailing west i guess is cool. Wack for real. Bran becoming King and people just accepting his magical ability?

I thought the same thing. Why Bran ain’t just pardon blood soon ass the unsullied skated?

Then again I guess “Bran” Bran really really really ain’t in there no more. And the 3 eyed raven could give 2 shits, since he wanted to be king anyway.

And boy was that way out of left field

“Why do you think i came all the way up here?” Huh?!! He been telling us he ain’t want shit since he 3 eye ravened.

You gotta be honest with the people though and let them know homeboy died before he finished the series.

The same thang I thin George rr Martin want to happen with him. I think dude scared to release anything else. Dance with dragons was Convoluted as fuck. The nice thing about got novels is that you can skip a characters pov (chapters are literally a characters name) and still enjoy the rest of the story

Back