Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fucking weird thrones having a happy finale.

Overall, it was a nice send off for the show. This season as a whole I felt they dropped the ball on a lot of epic moments like we had in previous seasons, but they ain't had the books for inspiration for a couple seasons now. Didnt expect bran to be king. Wouldn't expect people to respect him enough for that. Also this ending just has me wanting another season... what does arya find out west? How does bran handle being king? What does jon find north of the wall? So many questions.

I expected an action packed episode though and there wasnt even a sword fight.

HBO got a lot of dope looking shows coming soon. Now we must decide what the next GOAT show is going to be.

They could ve literally saved that battle of Winterfell money and just told us that Arya killed him and showed us a brief flashback

I started reading these books back in 96/97 as a 13 year old and kept up until dance of dragons...in pate 2000s tbh the books started falling off to me so I'm not sure if original source would have helped this at all

If you like this and like to read this try wheel of Time..by robert jordan first 5 books maybe and sorcerer s Ring by Terry goodkind..first book wizards first rule is a classic

You gotta be honest with the people though and let them know homeboy died before he finished the series.

Back