Welcome To aBlackWeb

And btw Targ Gang took the fattest L, you niggas had three of the best players in the game (Jon, Dany and Drogon) and couldn't land any of them on the iron throne. You niggas lost a 3-0 lead to a nigga in a wheelchair who never even had to lift a single blade.
Lol fuck them

So Arya got all that ninja face training to kill like 3 niggas....she did handle her biz in the battle of Winterfell but u ain’t need no face stealing skills for that

My nigga Jon did the most for the Kingdom and got the least from it

Punk ass Bran set on his ass all series and got the most from it.
This nigga really said he was about to go to his room and look for dragons when half he Kingdom is in shambles smh.
:foh1:
I hate that nigga.

All and all, im not mad how it wrapped. Any other way would be mad corny.

My nigga Jon did the most for the Kingdom and got the least from it

Punk ass Bran set on his ass all series and got the most from it.
This nigga really said he was about to go to his room and look for dragons when half he Kingdom is in shambles smh.
:foh1:
I hate that nigga.

All and all, im not mad how it wrapped. Any other way would be mad corny.

The second pic, lol.

Them Unsullied were front lines against the dead and all they got was a thank you lmao and what happened to the Dothraki ? What s beyond the Wall now....what happened to Sam s girl and his never aging baby

@Sion

Shitty theory update.........lololololololol

I was right about two things. I said that Sansa would rule The North and that they would be independent. Also said that Jon would ride North of the Wall and just say fuck it.

I did predict that Jon would be King and decide that they don't need a King. When Drogon burned The Iron Throne I thought that shit might actually happen lololol

Jon a Targaryen. Maybe Dragons don't burn Targs.

Seems they've been kind of setting Drogon up to have more sense than just a wild animal.

They def will burn one if they have too. But it wasnt the not burning Jon. In supposed to believe the dragon got the deeper meaning behind the throne and decided to destroy it?

Tell me thats not corny af

Back